PDA

View Full Version : Invitation From The Heart

HOTMAIL
13-02-2006, 12:31 PM
This is an invitation to the minded people whom judge the subjects logically not fanatically or biased. Come together to balance the matters using our minds, in case of troubles and turmoil we noticed that all and every Jewish, Christian, religionless, Mouslim, Hendouse, Chineese, Arabian, European, or Russian pray to the God to relieve their curses. We have also seen many figures of people got turmoil and crying while say oh God. Each and every body directs to only one God, so why don’t we go to this God and appeal him to guide us to the right way. Furthermore, are we handicapped not to say: ‘God, guide us to the right way and the religion that you satisfied with for us to believe in it’. Believe me that God is greater than leaving you without answer, the dark will be erased and the light will rise, and we will reach by God guidance to the right religion.

CrocodileTearz
21-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey Hotmail,

Why don't you go ahead with your suggestion and come back and tell us your conclusion.

iluvegypt
21-02-2006, 04:01 PM
عزيزي الحضر الغاءب دوما....هوتميل

اين كنت في الفترة الماضية؟؟

اعلم علم اليقين صدق نواياك كما اعلم مدي حزنك علي مايحدث الان في اسيوط والعياط وما سيحدث بعدهم...وارجو ـ مثلك من الله الحقيقي ان يحل الازمات و ينقذنا من الشيطان وحيله وحسده
امين

FAKHRY ABDELSAYED
21-02-2006, 05:13 PM
We & YOU Don`t Pray To One God , Our God Is Different Than Your God So Don`t Worry My Friend Our God Showed Us The THE WAY AND HE SAID YOU WILL KNOW THE Truth And THE Truth WILL Free YOU, Our God Is The Way And We Already Took The Way & For Us It Is One Way So You Have To Worry About Your Self Only

amoni
10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
HOtmail

i am as a person
i do not need that god, a god that accepts the thing and its opposite
i believe in jesus christ which has only one path and hope

if the same god is persent he would accept a prophet that marry a 9 year old girl and jesus who died on the cross how is that?
so i believe in one god

died for me
has hope for me
i know for sure i am going to his heaven
(sml7) (sml7)

iluvegypt
10-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Dear Hotmail,
This will be my one & only request to you - I am not going to ask it again if you become "evasive" or if you ignored my request and went to open another thread.....

GIVE ME ONE SINGLE REASON WHILE WOULD I RESPECT YOUR GOD?? why is he so different that mine? give me one thing he has, and we lack? one thing he ordered you to do and which is superior than our learnings....

If you asked me the same question, the answer is "endless" - you know that, and everybody here knows that

So, again, bring me one thing from your prophet and learnings that is "superior" to what we believe, and would make us better prepared for heaven....of course, this excludes all teachings related to (how to marry, how to kill, etc etc etc)

Thanks,