PDA

View Full Version : no benefit of deffending our rights

disapointed
30-03-2006, 01:46 PM
maybe this thread i am posting is so depressing i am an assistant lecturer of anesthesia persecuted by the deaprtment of anesthesia faculty of medicine university of Alexandria i was fighting for my rights assuming we are equal citizens regardless our religion but i will retreat from defending my cause because not a single official in the government tried to help me
when a christian claiming his rights from muslims the officials will stand besides their own followers regardless who is right and who is wrong
no use for claiming equality we will never get it
wew ill carry our crosses till we perish
we are persecuted under claer sun nobody wants to act
so it's useless anyway i will flee and leave the country for good its not our country anymore
so everyone fighting for christian rights should be aware that all of this is useless Egypt is now officially an islamic country
and we are not second class citizens anymore simply we are slaves
i am fed up "my country doesnt want me anymore
but still i love Egypt but its better to be one sided love than to loose it alltogether
Hani

ألمتوحد بن إسحق
30-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Come to the USA and you will finish your degree here.. Come, and you shall receive justice..

Mena0064
30-03-2006, 04:49 PM
إذا كنت عملت اللى عليك و حاولت بشتى الطرق بدون فايدة فلا يلومك أحد يللا لم حالك و روح أى بلد غربية و مرحبا بمجدى يعقوب جدبد.
لكن يا عزيزى لا تنس إخوتك الأقل حظا و لا تترك الأمل يموت.

Sheref
30-03-2006, 11:43 PM
maybe this thread i am posting is so depressing i am an assistant lecturer of anesthesia persecuted by the deaprtment of anesthesia faculty of medicine university of Alexandria i was fighting for my rights assuming we are equal citizens regardless our religion but i will retreat from defending my cause because not a single official in the government tried to help me
when a christian claiming his rights from muslims the officials will stand besides their own followers regardless who is right and who is wrong
no use for claiming equality we will never get it
wew ill carry our crosses till we perish
we are persecuted under claer sun nobody wants to act
so it's useless anyway i will flee and leave the country for good its not our country anymore
so everyone fighting for christian rights should be aware that all of this is useless Egypt is now officially an islamic country
and we are not second class citizens anymore simply we are slaves
i am fed up "my country doesnt want me anymore
but still i love Egypt but its better to be one sided love than to loose it alltogether
Hani
-------------------------------------------------------------
Daer disapointed

You are doing an effort to fix wrong position which has been for years. It will take few attempts by Copts until this wrong situation is fixed, and it will be fixed if we get out of the negative and useless attitude and keep trying.

My friend you are not alone and there are few Copts are starting to do the same, fighting from inside to get their rights. What are you saying is true, we are treated as slaves in our own country.

On the other side, the time had changed and there are few changes in the world today, will help to change the situation in Egypt, as well as there are still few people are saying and trying to make a difference for a better and fairer Egypt, like

د.سالم أحمد سلام
أستاذ طب الأطفال بطب المنيا
and many more and of course this forum is doing an effort to educate people inside and outside Egypt about this terrible situation in Egypt

We have to fight to get our rights. If more and more people have done like you, and put up a good fight 50 years ago, we would have been in a better position today, but it is never too late to keep trying.

No one will give us our rights in sliver plate. It is a peaceful straggle day by day. We all love Egypt but most of us had to leave our own land for a fair place to live. We all have this dream to get back to our land.

We all supporting your call to leave or to stay and fight.
Copts need brave people like you.

God help you carrying your cross inside our outside Egypt{{yawka]] {{yawka]] {{yawka]]