PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad Emara: A Barking Muslim Dog محلل محمد عمارة ابن ال***

makakola
19-04-2006, 11:50 PM
http://democraticegypt.blogspot.com/2006/04/mohammad-emara-barking-muslim-dog.html

Mohammad Emara: A Barking Muslim Dog محلل محمد عمارة ابن ال***

I can not believe how disgusting this man is. In a BBC program, he blamed our Coptic Pope Shenouda for the current unrest between Christians and Muslims in Egypt on. He also accused him of treason. How dare this bastard ebn el mo7alel throw false accusation like that? Where is his evidence? Does he even know that Pope Shenouda is currently meditating in the Wady el Natroon monastery in preparation for Easter (according to Eastern calendar)? I am sick and tired of this bastard. He is the same man who calls us infidels and is paid by tax payers to spread perverted Islamic teachings in the government-owned newspapers. I have one question for this man. I understand that a Muslim woman is not supposed to go back to her husband if she was divorced by him 3 times. She will only be allowed to go back to her husband if she marries another man and has sex with him, even for one day. This substitute husband is called mohalel or mo7alel
محلل زي عادل امام في الواد سيد الشغالHere is my question to Emara: did you find your real father. The mo7alel? Here is a service I started for you: 1-800-MO7ALEL www.mo7alel.com

watani
20-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Any idea on how to raise a lawsuit against this devil??

there should be a way of charging against false accusations, right?