PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel board? Sometimes?

logic2006
28-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Do you feel board sometimes??

Do you feel board of your school? Do you feel board of your job? Do you feel board of your life?

So many questions about what you feel!! Sometimes you will feel board, some other time you will feel good. I think the main point is how to keep yourself busy so you will not feel board, defiantly sometimes you will, but how to minimize this time?

Some people will say pray, or read the bible, its great if it does work for them but it doesn’t work for everyone!! I think the key is the keep yourself busy in something you like to do!! This is my point of view.

Some concerns:
Sometimes the thing that you like to do is expensive and you can’t do it all the time you want!! Sometimes you don’t have the time to do what you like to do!! There are so many restrictions on our life.

I hope to read some other points of view.

amoni
29-07-2006, 01:02 AM
logic great topic

sometimes we get busy so much that we forget what is the taste of having fun in life
business reqiures attending, school requires studying, and also staying in class, even net classes requires our eyes in the net 24 7 makes ur eyes bleed
and u just look at the fishing pole in the corner of ur room thinking when i will have time to go for quiet fishing
i just watch the simpsons whenever i get like an hour off anything relaxe
i did not believe my parents when he said when i was 15 to learn coptic and i said i still too young
now i wish to learn but no time

God bless you brother or sister logic