PDA

View Full Version : When you don't find........answers.......to your questions.....ask to my best friend.

Nefertisis
10-03-2008, 03:56 PM
How many times we ask....................and ask,,,,,,and never we found a logic explain for this............situation that we live now? i mean any kind of hard, heavy or disgrace situation.

Don't worry my dear friend.................someone that i know very good he will answer you.............by his own way(sml23).
You can ask or tell or talk if you want , could be in any place............he never refuse you...............he the only person and Divinity..............who can really understand you..............he always is 24/7/365...........he doesn't care if he is tired or not.

Believe me trust in him.................talk to my friend , when i feel sometimes , like you my dear buddy, boy or girl................confuse and without a way to follow...................im looking to the stars...........in the deep black dark of the night...........with the light magnificent of the moon...........he is in any place..................day or night................today o tomorrow..............talk to him. I'm always do all this time and is very helpful, sometimes he gives you the answer................rightaway, but some times (and this is his favorite way that you and me we learn).....................found the answer by yourself.
So my dear friend...............if you confuse...........call him...............
if you tired......(sml13)...........talk...............co nfident with him,.................if you feel that all the world.................coming heavy over your head...........................don't be afraid...............call my friend............the only one the truly one.

He is nice, polite..............and i don't have more words to describe him...........................LET THE REALLY LIGHT OF THE WORLD COMFORT YOU MY FRIEND.........................
NOW................YOU KNOW WHO IS MY ONLY TRULY FRIEND?...............................GUESS WHO IS? HE KNOWS ME & KNOWS YOU.............BEFORE EVEN WE BORN...................YOU KNOW WHO IS HIM? (sml12))hr:)(sml2).

Think..................and if you are or anyone you knows are in hard situation...........let them read my post.............i can warranty that my friend never ever will leave you alone....trust him........he is the pure life............my only friend.....(flowers).....my JESUS.

Blessings...........
Nefetisis.)Aa:)(sml23)(sml21)(@:)

He is very humble, kind............................and