PDA

View Full Version : What is the love.......easy one word: JESUS OUR SAVIOR.

Nefertisis
31-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Hellooooooooooooooooooo! all my buddies , my dear masherys , how are all of you? well i hope find............and in special in this fasting..........

I want to tell all of yours about........a nice and peacefull topic............i'm never tired when i talk about him...........guess who.............i know the only King our Lord Jesus.

I want to cheer with all of yours my personal experience;.....................everybody knows that unfortunable i didn't born in Egypt.............but the place that i was born............always was tuff, because the people doesn't follow the real Christianity life................and of course when you born in the "Western World" like me.

Many moments of my life, i had been in hard situations.......and the only.......source of faith and light to comfort me is MY LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Really he loves anyone.......and he really cares with (sml10)all his love and mercy his HOLY POWER.

And i ask all of yours................have you ever thing about what my Lord Jesus feels about life and this world? ...................yes , i'm asking myself...........many times...........i thing he hopes that really we can love & respect each others.........and tolerate others.........but with respect of course.

I think when we talk or pray.........to my Lord Jesus , sometimes we don't realize what he feels...............so stop and think...............for a second..............noone in this world never ever did what Our Savior JesusChrist the King made for us.............you see? he died for all of us.............Copts, jews or muslam (well unfortunable this people doesn't know yet the really true, but i'm convice that one day.......nearly or far.........they will turn they hearts to PAPA JESSUAH EL MESSIAH).

I know a lot of yours..............might be think i'm crazy....)tik:}......but is true.JESUS DIED FOR ALL OF US.(include all religions and world)(the problem the same Human Being make the difference, of course )noP)with that, if all we are the same by the eyes of God.....

So stop and think the only real Love..............the only everlasting is him.

Really he is the truly love.............you might be have or not have love.............but the only light that we should trust special us, coptics is in my Lord JESUS...............i think this world are lost because there isn't love for nothing.............even for GOD.

Remember , tell all of this...........to someone.........has or no problems...............................the only love and faith , the salvation is him.

Like in my case i'm proud because i born by his name , and i will die by his name too............so go and join his only , pure , honest and clear love..............really.............he is the only light at the end of the tunnel..................so now and then, always and forever:

!THE HOLY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUSCHRIST BE WITH ALL OF US, UNDER HIS HOLY POWER AND LOVE !(sml21)

REALLY ALOT

BLESSINGS(flowers)

Nefertisis(sml11)

Asbany
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM
God Bless You DUDE
JESUS with uS
http://www.up.d4hs.com/uploads/eed193a35c.jpg (http://www.up.d4hs.com)