PDA

View Full Version : God's Visitations - Exodus 3:1-6

Faith-Hope_Love
27-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Have you ever faced a particularly difficult decision?

Pray, pray and pray. As you spend time with the Lord, God will give you a clear vision of what He expected next from you. .
As Christians, we expect the Holy Spirit to direct our thoughts through prayer and ******ure. But sometimes God may choose to intervene more directly in a person's life, as he did with Dr. Stanley that day.
God has been visiting people since the beginning, when He walked with Adam and Eve in the garden. The way He reveals Himself is different in each instance. Exodus three reveals Moses saw a burning bush representing God. Whereas, Samuel heard a voice at night. Yet, each was clearly a divine encounter.

When the Lord visits someone, He comes for a purpose. Joshua received specific and unusual instructions for defeating Jericho. Saul of Tarsus was called into ministry. Others were warned of danger through dreams.

God's personal calls are rare and unexpected. He simply makes His presence known in a believer's life when He chooses. So be prepared with an open heart and willing spirit if He visits you

Adapted.

El-Basha
31-07-2008, 11:24 PM
hapbirth:)ssssssssss10hapbirth:)
Dear ...Faith-Hope_Love

Thank you very much for your nice topics and posts...May God bless your efforts.

I have small favour to ask you hapbirth:) …

We have 2 areas in the English section
A) One which is related to General English Topics
B) The 2nd is related to Religion Topics.

I would appreciate, if you are able to choose the suitable English section for your topics.

I will move your 2 topics from the General English to the Religions Section.
God's Visitations - Exodus 3:1-6
Dealing with Discouragement

I hope this is okay with you....…he1art

On behalf of the forum again I would like to thank you for your inputs

.ssssssssss1he1artssssssssss1

God Bless your efforts …and pray for me
ssssssssss13