PDA

View Full Version : hey hey

amoni
20-05-2004, 01:26 AM
hey every body

I thought of something with dear friend yesterday, I thought of educating you all with space information, it will be in English by the end of that series of questions u will learn everything a bout space what do u guys think?? should i keep up with that or just stop because it is gona be boring??

just see opnions first

allright god bless you all
Mariam

New_ManII
20-05-2004, 04:58 AM
i am with u.
go away mmm i mean go ahead :)))))

shadino
20-05-2004, 10:26 AM
I think it'll be a great thing... I'd like to know more about the black holes...thx

GOD bless u

rooter
20-05-2004, 01:06 PM
i'm with u 2

amoni
20-05-2004, 01:32 PM
So we have 2 votes,
and 1 vote against me lol u said go a way right lol, it counts lol, you antiscience man lol

New_ManII
20-05-2004, 01:51 PM
So we have 2 votes,
and 1 vote against me lol u said go a way right lol, it counts lol, you antiscience man lol
nops, i have an automatic KB. so when i typed "go", and my PC *knew* that i was sending a reply to you, it wrote "away"... but i stopped that automatic option, and wrote "ahead" (sml16)
I am science!
science is my middle name, u know? (kill:

)danc:{

saweres
20-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Then let's start with the three Basic Laws of Sir Isaac Newton about the Movement in space
I was very good in them in highschool )dnc:(
I can't wait to begin my first lesson in Space Education (sml19)

amoni
20-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Let me cry new Man
do u see my teas lol (sml23)
anyhow, we gona start with the blackholes because MR shadnio requested it before saweres, how is that?
and still we need more votes, i do not want put the stuff up and no body reads, mashy, i have lots of stuff to do more than that mashy? lol 2al ya3ne 3andy el dewan

rbna ma3akom
Mariam
** by the way my latest news
i stoped applying for Nasa till i get my citizenship

nops, i have an automatic KB. so when i typed "go", and my PC *knew* that i was sending a reply to you, it wrote "away"... but i stopped that automatic option, and wrote "ahead" (sml16)
I am science!
science is my middle name, u know? (kill:

)danc:{