PDA

View Full Version : Is this the face of Jesus Christ?

Servant5
26-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Is this the face of Jesus Christ?
Figure of crucified man on Shroud comes to life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: March 24, 2010
8:30 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

The world will have an extraordinary opportunity to look upon an undistorted, never-before-seen, moving 3-D portrait of a man who many think is the crucified Jesus Christ.

In just one week, graphic experts will bring to life an imprint on the holy relic known as the Shroud of Turin, believed by millions to be the burial shroud of Christ.

read more
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=131177

لؤلؤه كثيره الثمن
27-03-2010, 05:30 AM
I think that whatever the progress of science and technology will not give us a picture of Christ's real face it will be a shortfall of Spirit ... Christ adept beauty of all human beings, but in any case it is a good attempt to scientists .. .. Thanks to them and thank you brother servant5..god bless u
pray for me
لؤلؤه كثيره الثمن ssssssssss10ssssssssss10ssssssssss10

amoni
10-04-2010, 03:33 AM
a nice try
i once was driving by a church and there was a picture of christ and his face was black

and i thought to myself

well, ppl from africa draw jesus as black
ppl from europe draw jesus as white with blue eyes and nice tall blonde hair
ppl like us think jesus would probably look like us because he was born in the same region as ours

but in the end, god created the human being as his own image
we human beings created the differences of skin color, languages, disabilities, body shapes..............

one time they asked a christian person what if jesus did not historically exist what will you do?
he said but He does exist, here in my heart , his sayings run in my blood
and with his love, i live by

it does not matter how did jesus look like but it does matter how he looks like in your heart

very good job from those researchers