منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة

منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة (http://www.copts.net/forum/index.php)
-   English (http://www.copts.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs? (http://www.copts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35662)

michaelj 25-05-2009 09:16 AM

Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs?

Who can give answer to this QUESTION
We know and all world know Moslems of Egypt identify themselves as Arabs..and part of the big Arabs nation ...is that true ?Why do they call it .Arab Rep. of Egypt

وطنى مخلص 25-05-2009 09:34 AM

مشاركة: Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs?

[LEFT][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Because All of them are Arabian settlers
No one -Except for Arabians- agree to be called "Arabian"
so All of them whom renamed the the Coptic Lands to be called "Arab Rep. of Egypt" which means :The Home of Arabian which was built at lands
of Copts which was occupied by Arabians
So All of them are Arabian settlers[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

amor88_star 27-05-2009 12:06 AM

do u know when any country called arabian?
if its people speak arabic
and now all egypt speak arabic so
it is Arab Rep. of Egypt
(sml11)

El-Basha 29-05-2009 05:02 AM

[QUOTE]
amor88_star
do u know when any country called arabian?
if its people speak arabic
and now all egypt speak arabic so
it is Arab Rep. of Egypt[/QUOTE]

[LEFT][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]It is also to do with Islamic teaching ....The rotes of Egyptian Moslems are coming from the Arab settlers, which invaded Egypt.

points to explain why Moslems of Egypt love to be called arab

[B]A)[/B] Egyptian Moslems loves to be part of the Arab world
so they could be related to their profit "Mohamed"....

[B]B)[/B] as per the Mohamed & Islam teaching the "Arab race"... is ranked higher than any other race …... Thus all moslems were toughs Arabic language as part of their Islamic teaching & faith.

That is why the majority of Egyptian Moslems [B]preferred to be called ....Arab... than ...Egyptian[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]...[/LEFT]

Nefertisis 05-06-2009 01:18 PM

Re: مشاركة: Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs?

Ok you right, so one more question, if Egyptian Moslems preferred to be called Arab than Egyptian....we the Coptic people we still Egyptians or Arabs? (Well you must know that from many centuries ago..Arab Moslem people mix with Egyptian Coptic people..so unfortunate our descendense isn't pure...so because even though we want to denied..we also have Arab blood..so what Role Coptic people does...? I meant with that..we are the mix of the mix? I'm confuse....sorry thanks.

amor88_star 09-06-2009 12:30 PM

[CENTER]so the answer is
so simple
you,we,all Egypt are
Arabs[/CENTER]

El-Basha 12-06-2009 12:00 AM

[QUOTE][LEFT]so the answer is
so simple
you,we,all Egypt are
Arabs
PM [/LEFT][/QUOTE]

[LEFT][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="5"]Sorry, No ...
You are wrong my friend
Speaking Arabic ...does not mean you are an Arab...the same as speaking English does't mean you are from Englad.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

El-Basha 12-06-2009 12:33 AM

مشاركة: Re: مشاركة: Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs?

[LEFT][QUOTE=Nefertisis;346127]Ok you right, so one more question, if Egyptian Moslems preferred to be called Arab than Egyptian....[SIZE="5"]we the Coptic people we still Egyptians or Arabs? [/SIZE
.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Whom you are refering to by we ...[B]the Coptic [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="navy"][SIZE="5"]Christian Coptic people are the descendants of the Great Pharo's of Egypt [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]
(Well you must know that from many centuries ago..Arab Moslem people mix with Egyptian Coptic people..so unfortunate our descendense isn't pure[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]You are 100% wrong my freind ... their is no evedance of such mix between [B]Christisn Coptic race and Arab seattlers [/B]

If you are talking about [B]Arab settler [/B]married and mixed with Egyptian Moslems then ....you could say [B]some Moslems in Egypt are Arab descendant[/B]… [B]not Coptic Christian people..[/COLOR][QUOTE]
I meant with that..we are the mix of the mix? I'm confuse....sorry thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it is clear, and simple not confusingany more ... Christian Copts are not [B]mix or mix of mix[/B].... (sml6)

[/B][/LEFT]

Malik_Erboh 12-06-2009 04:33 PM

مشاركة: Re: مشاركة: Moslems of Egypt...are they all arabs?

[QUOTE=Nefertisis;346127]Ok you right, so one more question, if Egyptian Moslems preferred to be called Arab than Egyptian....we the Coptic people we still Egyptians or Arabs? (Well you must know that from many centuries ago..Arab Moslem people mix with Egyptian Coptic people..so unfortunate our descendense isn't pure...so because even though we want to denied..we also have Arab blood..so what Role Coptic people does...? I meant with that..we are the mix of the mix? I'm confuse....sorry thanks.[/QUOTE]
[Left]If you mix with Arabs, you consequently will become muslim. For example, you can not get married to an Arab and keep your kids Religion to be Christians as a result even if you as a woman had been allowed to be Christian and you still got married to a Muslim this will be the end if it and this will not extend to the Copts. You are now and your generations after you are Muslims. As a result, Copts (Christians) are pure Egyptians North Africans (none arabs) thank God.
[/Left]

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت امريكا. الساعة الآن » 09:37 AM.