منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة

منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة (http://www.copts.net/forum/index.php)
-   Religious Dialogue Lobby (http://www.copts.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   the quran was written in alexandria (http://www.copts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43124)

almgthed 04-05-2012 09:40 AM

the quran was written in alexandria

do you know that the quran was written in alexandria of egypt ? it's true . there is a new study on the philosophical aspect of the Qur'an which has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the Koran was written first in Alexandria in Egypt which I saw as the greatest scientific discovery in the 21st century because it is the first time we detect the real sources of the Koran at the level of the world

knowjesus_knowlove 06-06-2012 11:54 AM

مشاركة: the quran was written in alexandria

[LEFT]Dear almgthed

Welcome to the forum.

I'm really sorry to tell you that your premise that Koran was written in Alexandria is certainly and completely an error that can not be accepted by any reasonable person ..

First, because of all its ribaldry, prostitution, homosexuality and indecency. It can not be issued by any other race than the Muslim Arabs.

Second, because the Koran was written in the cave of Hira, and it was proven on Khadija' thighs, therefore, to say that the Koran was written in Alexandria is considered a serious insult to the holy thighs.

I hope that you repent from repeating this myth Or else I'll send you too to sit on those holy thighs to prove you wrong.

May the thigh-sitting person be proven...

(hrt:
[/LEFT]

Translation to Arabic....

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]
عزيزي المجتهد ...
مرحباُ بك في المنتدى

أنا آسف جدا خالص مالص أن أقول لك إن إفتراضك أن القرآن كٌتب في الإسكندرية هو بالتأكيد خطأ عارٍ من الصحة تماما وبشكل لايمكن أن يقبله عقل ..

أولاً لأن السفالة والعهارة والدعارة والشذوذ الجنسي وقلة الأدب الموجودة فيه لايمكن أبداَ أن تصدر عن أصحاب حضارة أو قومية غير العرب
المسلمين
وثانياَ لأن القرآن قد كُتب في غار حراء، وقد برهنته أفخاذ خديجة ولذلك فإن قولك أن القرآن كٌتب في الإسكندرية هو إهانة بالغة لهذه الأفخاذ المقدسة.

فأرجو أن تتراجع عن ترويج هذه الخرافة وإلا أرسلتك أنت أيضاً للجلوس على هذه الأفخاذ المقدسة حتى تبرهن خطأ إفتراضك ...

وقد بُرهن من أُفخذ ....

tea:(
[/SIZE][/CENTER]

مسلم صديق يستفسر2 11-07-2012 04:51 AM

القرآن يقول شذوذ جنسى؟

القرآن اشرف منك ومن امثالك

القرآن يحرم الجنس لغير الزوجة

وانت تقول شذوذ

الله يحرقك بجهنم قادر يا كريم

مسلم صديق يستفسر2 11-07-2012 04:53 AM

Koran says homosexual?

Qur'an honorable than you and people like you

Quran prohibits sex is a wife

And abnormality you say?

God your body burn hell can you cream

almgthed 11-07-2012 06:38 AM

يا ريت يا جماعة نلتزم بالأخلاق المسيحية في كلامنا
وأرجو من ادارة المنتدي حجب أي عضو يخالف ذلك سواء مسلم أو مسيحي
هذا أولا , أما بخصوص موضوع الأصل السكندري للقرآن فهو أصبح حقيقة لا تقبل الجدل نتيجة دراسة تم الإنتهاء من نصفها تقريبا وقد قرأتها بنفسي في كتاب بعنوان "القرآن كُتب في الإسكندرية" , وهي تقريبا أول دراسة موسعة في علم النقد العالي للقرآن .

almgthed 11-07-2012 06:43 AM

O rite, O group are committed to Christian morality in our words
I request the administrator to block any member otherwise, whether Muslim or Christian
This is first, while on the subject of Alexandrian origin of the Quran became a reality it is an indisputable result of the study was completed of which almost half have read it myself in a book entitled "The Koran is written in Alexandria," which is almost the first extensive study in the science of higher criticism of the Koran

almgthed 11-07-2012 07:03 AM

[QUOTE=almgthed;384753]please, O group are committed to Christian morality in our words
I request the administrator to block any member otherwise, whether Muslim or Christian
This is first, while on the subject of Alexandrian origin of the Quran became a reality it is an indisputable result of the study was completed of which almost half have read it myself in a book entitled "The Koran is written in Alexandria, vol I " which is almost the first extensive study in the science of higher criticism of the Koran[/QUOTE]and i hope that all men read that study
thanksssssssssss

mekho matrix 01-07-2014 02:00 PM

[URL="http://tomandjerrygamez.blogspot.com/"]العاب توم وجيرى[/URL]

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت امريكا. الساعة الآن » 03:23 PM.