عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 19-10-2007
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
alsada wal sayedat wal anesat alafadel
first forgive me coz i am writing in english but keyboard issues.
second i chose another solution not that i didn't think all preceeding were invalid but i believe that egypt is a very special place with a very special circumstances, if we seek a way out of our problems we have to be wise and learn from our mistakes -history- due to which we lost many many things other nations and ethinic groups enjoy and it is not a coptic country or a coptic land we don't seek a promised land or ard lel 7aramein like some of our nations , egypt problem is mainly the islamic rule , it doesn't matter if it is the national party with naser sadat or mubarak nor muslim brethrens party or group, the world is a small village like they say and people live together no matter what they believe in on one condition that the laws doesn't diffrentiate between citizens and nor involves in the person's rights or group rights and protect the freedoms of individuals and groups, so i -wa a3oz bellah men kalemat i- think that the only way to get what we want is fight for our rights , what is the best of us , and the transform of the rule in Egypt to a human civilised realy democratic one , it is not easy but it might be the way.
الرد مع إقتباس