قديم 26-04-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
I was at church wednesday morning, then after church i was going on my car, bad thing, i was listening to mostafa amar which i hate lol, any ways, the car was on 40 miles per hour, all ppl know me that i am a racer (drive at least 60 mil/hr) they call me aracer, well then the car went in the other line, i tried to bring it back, then i lost control of the car, and it went around and hit the side walk, the witness said that i was drunk, and he was a nurse, lucky me, he put my head down, after the airbags pumbed in my face. and he started to do the first aid to me, i did not feel anything else, until, i found abona in my face beyrshmeny be el zeet, between me and u i though i died already lol and that was an angle looks like abona lol, i got some head and nick and back injuries, my left arm is broken now, and hasheel el gebs someday next week then i will fall under the physical therepy, may be i will be under a cute guy's instructions lol, well the car is gone pretty much, but i will fix it , i am nasa girl lol i can fix cars do not look at me like this lol, it was horrible car accident, the side walk was hard too, i am afriad to drive now,
well i just need prayers, it took me like 15 minutes to type above, with just one hand,
am i good then lol?
God bless u and thank god then thank u for asking about me
what is wrong with ibrahim by the way?