قديم 09-04-2005
afanous afanous غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2004
الإقامة: NH, USA
المشاركات: 643
afanous is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة 2ana 7or
أين حرية الرأى ؟ هل هذا هو أسلوب المنتدى؟ التهديد بقطع الالسانة و كسر الاقلام؟ ما الفرق بينكم و بين اى جهة أعلامية حكومية ؟
"جتلك يا عبد المعين تعنى ... لقيتك يا عبد المعين عايز تنعان"

I agree with Ana 7or, Ameer 2001 and Coptic Pride. The Church as an organization should be blamed for many things, one of which is its involvement in politics. Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar and give to God what belongs to God. The Pope, with all my love and admiration for Pope Shenouty, has no right whatsoever to tell me when to go to Jerusalem and when not. He cannot indoctrinate me when it comes to to politics. What if I support Israel? Is that against my identity as an Egyptian, a Copt, a Christian and an Orthodox? The Pope, the bishops and the priests are here to guide us spiritually and to help us when it comes to religious affairs. I am against them being mingled into anything else
Sawires, please stop threatening people of having their articles deleted. These people are Copts like you and me who are expressing their opinions. If they disagree with you or with the copts.com administration, that does not mean they are wrong. You can defend yourself on the intelectual level without threats
Pax, Andrew

آخر تعديل بواسطة afanous ، 09-04-2005 الساعة 03:53 PM
الرد مع إقتباس