عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 27-07-2006
Christian Christian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 449
Christian is on a distinguished road
My debates with an American Muslim

I've been debating an Afghani Muslim living in the USA for a year or so now , and I want you to tell me your opinions for what I reply to him .
I am not that religious type of a Christian but I have a great faith that the Holy Spirit supports me

The forum that I debate with him in is very big and I would save you the pain of registering there and post the debates here.

He now accuses the Bible of being corrupted between 0-300AD , that is what I replied with :

إقتباس:
إقتباس:
[5:68] Say: "O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord. "It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith
Your Allah tells us to follow our Bible !!!!!!
Didn't he know it was corrupt ?
Or wasn't it corrupt that time ?

:lol:

إقتباس:
[5:47] Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel
Again , he tells us to judge by the book we had at the time of Muhammed , do you know what time was it ? how many centuries after Jesus ?
So , can we conclude that , the Bible wasn't corrupted that time ?
After that time maybe ? ;)

Not yet , wait :

Allah tells Muhammed that Christians and Jews do not need him :D :

إقتباس:
[5:43] But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law before them? Therein is the (plain) command of Allah
Not only that , but your Allah in Quran commands Muhammed to ask us because we know more than him :

إقتباس:
[10:94] If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee
Was the Bible altered and corrupted after 700 years ?
Did Christians and Jews agreed on corrupting their Holy Books and collected every copy and translation from all around the world and burnt them to come up with something new ?

Why do I even have to defend my Bible when Quran confirms it is not corrupted :p

Your Quran was talking about Bible as is , but when Muslim scholars started to "actually" read the Bible and found extreme contradictions between it and Islamic teachings , the only execuse "other than that Islam is fake" , was that Bible is corrupted .
They thought that the Bible should have been like the Quran , either in language "I don't mean Arabic language but the teachings and the way God is speaking to men" and structure .
They wanted it to be : The Gospel of Isa and the Torah of Musa .
Yes many people wrote the Bible driven by the Holy Spirit , Jesus was/is God in flesh , and those people wrote down what He said and what He taught .
Don't try your Islamic standards of revealations of Allah on our Bible .
Holy Bible = OT + NT , both are Older , bigger , and have more morality than Quran , can be perectly understood by any one .
Maybe you should read the Bible without any prejudgement to see for yourself , not just read the words , but read between the lines , read with spirit not with eyes .
الرد مع إقتباس