عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 29-07-2006
Christian Christian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 449
Christian is on a distinguished road
Also, from Surah Maeda, which you chose to ignore:

Quote:
[5:41]O Messenger! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places:they say, "If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!" If any one's trial is intended by Allah, thou hast no authority in the least for him against Allah. For such - it is not Allah's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.

It says once again that you have changed the words from time to time and from place to place.

This has been going on for thousands of years in both the Christian and Jewish faiths, which is subsequently why you wont answer my question of what happened between 0AD-300+AD

Quote:
[5:42](They are fond of) listening to lies, of devouring anything forbidden. If they do come to thee, either judge between them, or decline to interfere. If thou decline, they cannot hurt thee in the least. If thou judge, judge in equity between them. For Allah loveth those who judgein equity.

So what does it say about the Law that you quoted only a portion of, and PURPOSELY CHOSE TO LEAVE OUT THE REST OF THE VERSE FROM 5:43

HERE IS 5:43 IN ITS ENTIRETY!

Quote:
[5:43] But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) law before them?- therein is the (plain) command of Allah; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.

And what does Allah say happened to your Laws?

Quote:
[5:48] To thee We sent the ******ure in truth, confirming the ******ure that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires,diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath givenyou: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah;it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

[5:49] And this (He commands): Judge thou between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they beguile thee from any of that (teaching) which Allah hath sent down tothee. And if they turn away, be assured that for some of their crime it is Allah's purpose to punish them. And truly most men are rebellious.

[5:50] Do they then seek after a judgment of (the days of) ignorance? But who, for a people whose faith is assured, can give better judgment than Allah?

[5:51]O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to eachother. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

[5:53] And those who believe will say: "Are these the men who swore their strongest oaths by Allah, that they were with you?" All that they do will be in vain, and they will fall into (nothing but) ruin.

[5:65] If only the People of the Book had believed and been righteous, We should indeed have blotted out their iniquities and admittedthem to gardens of bliss.

[5:66] If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course: but many of them follow a course that is evil.

[5:71] They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

[5:72] They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and yourLord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden,and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

YOUR ENTIRE FAITH IS BASED ON THIS BELIEF

[5:75] Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth.They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signsclear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

[5:76] Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many,and strayed (themselves) from the even way.

[5:81] If only they had believed in Allah, in the Prophet, and in what hath been revealed to him, never would they have taken them for friends and protectors, but most of them are rebellious wrong-doers.

[5:111] "And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims'".

[5:116] And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say).Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest infull all that is hidden.

ONCE AGAIN, YOUR ENTIRE FAITH IS BASED ON THIS BELIEF

BUT JESUS SAYS:

[5:117] "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witnessover them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wastthe Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.

[SIZE="5"]I am working on a reply for this , but also could use some help or suggestions[/SIZE
الرد مع إقتباس