shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Re: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Nefertisis مشاهدة مشاركة
Hello my dear Friend, GOD Bless you +++ for your explanations, really.

But i'm sorry, ........................until know i could not read any arabic, because you know unfortunable i didn't born in my dear Egypt.
I only BE KELEM ARABI, MOMBKEN ENTA BE KELEM ANNA BURRUAJHA, ASHAN EL MASHERY BE KELEM, SSURA ANNA NO UNDERSTAND, sorry
إقتباس:
no offence my dear but you are not doing very well in english either, may i ask what's your first language?
But i have a big question?

Did Moslams all the time think in Sex................Sex and Lust?
Thet never think in Love?
you know, the real love ?
Why, this is the Preacher of Koran?

Please i need really a big answer.............really
islam as an ideology is a diabolic one , only promises what satisfies carnal desires both before and after death for whoever believes in islam.
إقتباس:

I 'm about the mature full breast............and all this stuff, well i mean Moslam people never think about chastity and Holy pure feelings.........?
they don't believe in platonic love if that is what you mean.
إقتباس:

I mean, for the Islam , the heaven is a place with women and sex,? this is the real Islam?
i need define answers, really
they don't have a heaven it is more of a paradise, their paradise is full of everything they want for material pleasure.
إقتباس:
One more question, the Koran is the same now , as Mohammed wrote? is the Koran changed?

really i feel

please send your valuables answers, thanks.

GOD BLESS YOU

Nefertisis
quran passed through couple of stages of filteration, first of which when Othman the third Khalefa collected the quran and got rid of many other different versions.
الرد مع إقتباس