عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 02-03-2006
jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
RESPONSE:

[ First a side remark on the chosen form and language of the article before we continue our discussion of the content. In the Qur'an we find this injunction:

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching;and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. ... (Sura 16:125)

The author would certainly preach and defend this verse as being the command of God. With this article being so full of aggression, insult and mockery TTa has clearly broken the command of Sura 16:125 on how to deal with those who do not yet believe in Islam. Assuming that TTA would uphold this verse as God's command, would he not be liable to judgment as a hypocrite under his own criteria? How can we take TTA and his writings seriously, if he does not obey what he wants us to accept as the Word of God? For us, it is clear that these observations certainly and severely damage the credibility and integrity of TTA and whoever is on the editorial board of Bismikaallahuma making the decision what to publish on their web site. ]

We are glad that the author was honest enough to make mention of the fact that Mark had abandoned Paul and Barnabas. This demonstrates that it is the author's agenda that is at fault, not Paul. His anti-Pauline stance leads him to seek for anything he can find in order to assault Paul's character. Yet as one reads the wider biblical context one will discover that it is the author who is being deceptive:

"JESUS DID MANY OTHER MIRACULOUS SIGNS IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS DISCIPLES, WHICH ARE NOT RECORDED IN THIS BOOK. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." John 20:30-31

"JESUS DID MANY OTHER THINGS AS WELL. IF EVERY ONE OF THEM WERE WRITTEN DOWN, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." John 21:25

The fact that John himself explicitly testifies that Jesus did and said many other things which he hadn't recorded exposes the sheer stupidity and illogicalness of the chosen approach since it is essentially an argument from silence. Just because the Gospels do not record all the resurrection appearances or words of the Lord Jesus DOES NOT MEAN THAT JESUS DIDN'T DO OR SAY MORE THAN WHAT IS WRITTEN.

Second, Luke wrote both Luke and Acts. This means that the author's claim that Paul made things up is a lie as well. Here is the reason why:

"Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us,

just as they were handed down to US by those who from the first WERE EYEWITNESSES AND SERVANTS OF THE WORD. Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know THE CERTAINTY OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT." Luke 1:1-4

"In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: ‘Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.’" Acts 1:1-4

Luke claims to have carefully investigated all things to insure the accuracy of his report, having heard from the eyewitnesses and apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ. This proves that Paul was transmitting the actual words of Christ since Luke would not have included Paul's statements in his account had they been fraudulent.
الرد مع إقتباس