الموضوع: Who is Jesus?
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 06-02-2004
PAC2DOC
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
Who is Jesus?

I have done what you said and I went back to the New Testament and read what it says about Jesus and what Jesus says about Himself.

Matt Ch. 3 verse 16-17 "As soon as he was baptized, Jesus came up from the water. At once the heavens opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God come down like a dove and rest upon him. At the same time a voice from Heaven was heard, "This is my Son, the Beloved; he is my Chosen One." Also see Mk 1:9, Lk 3:2 and Jn 1:29

Matt. Ch. 17 ver. 5 "Peter was still speaking when a bright cloud covered them in its shadow, and a voice from the cloud said "This is my Son, the Beloved, my Chosen One. Listen to Him." Also see Mk 9:2 and Lk 9:28.

Matt Ch. 26 ver. 63-65 "So the High Priest then stood up and said to him "In the name of the living God, I command you to tell us: Are you the Christ, the Son of God? " Jesus answered "It is just as you say. I tell you more; from now on, you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Most Powerful God and coming on the clouds of Heaven." Also see Mk 14:53 and Lk 22:54.

Luke Ch. 10 verse 17-22 The seventy-two disciples returned full of joy. They said, "Lord, even the demons obey us when we called on your name." Then Jesus replied "I saw Satan fall like lightening from Heaven. You see, I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the Enemy, so that nothing will harm you; rejoices that your names are written in heaven."

At that time, Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit and said "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and made them known to little children.

"Yes Father, such had been given all things by my Father, so that no one knows the Son except the Father, and know one knows the Father except the Son and he to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."

John Ch. 8 verse 12 Jesus spoke to them again, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light and life."

John Ch. 10 verse 27-34 "My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish an no one will ever steal them from me. What the Father has given me is stronger than everything and no one can snatch it from the Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

John Ch. 12 verse 44-48 "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And he who sees me, sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness."

"if anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I am no the one to condemn him; for I have come, not to condemn the world, but to save the world. He who rejects me, and does not receive my word, already has a judge; the very word I have spoken will condemn him on the last day."

You deny that the Trinity exists. Please consider this passage. Mark Chapter 3 verse 28. Truly, I say to you, every sin will be forgiven of humankind, every insult to God, however numerous. But whoever slanders the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven: he carries the guilt of his sin forever." There are two types of sin, one forgiveable, the other unforgiveable. Two different sins, two separate Persons. One Divinity.

There are those who will say 1+1+1 + 3, Three Gods. If you are going to follow that logic then to be honest you must be open to the logic of 1x1x1 = 1. Three Persons, One Divinity.

Also, The basic structure of water is H2O. Its essense is the atominc structure. Water can exist in three different states, solid, liguid and gase. It is still considered water but in a different form.

Jesus said "I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Light. He who believes in me shall have Eternal Life."

Muslims everywhere turn to Jesus Christ. Pray to God that He will show you the Truth that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World. Pray the prayer that Jesus gave you.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed by thy Name, thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

He Loves you and wants you to be His children. Not a slave in submission.

I will continue to pray for your conversion.
الرد مع إقتباس