الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Was Barack Obama a Muslim?

Dear Faith

إقتباس:
And it is recent, you can trace its roots back to a handful of 20th century egyptians like sayyed al kutb and ayman al zawahiri (yes, THAT ayman al zawahiri)
Do you why they started the Muslim brotherhood movement ?

إقتباس:
If all muslims in the world (all 1+ billion of them) were terrorists, the world would look very different to how it looks today.
nobody would say that ...

But the obvious to me that you are confusing Islam as an ideology and Muslims how much they stick to that ideology

إقتباس:
difference between islam as a faith, and the relatively recent ideology of islamofascism
Islamofascism is a western term trying to make sense of all the Islamic violence happening

But actually, Islam as an ideology that condone terror and violence , whether you call it Fascism, Nazism, ......etc

and u said it

إقتباس:
That's not to say that islam, the faith, isn't aggressive in pushing itself on 'infidels',
I totally agree

إقتباس:
I'm only saying that this doesn't universally happen through violence. And I think the distinction is not only an honest one, but a useful one.
Of course, violence is not the only tool to force ideology on some people
There are many other ways
including deceit (Al-taqiyya)
Dhimmitude
Slavery

So, I agree with you that violence and terror are not the only means ...
They are part of a big package
fortunately enough, not all Muslims, especially non-Arabic speaking, practice the whole package

the closer and deeper u get inside the Islamic ideology, the more you get closer to more ugly parts of the package

God bless +++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس