الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

Dear Nefertisis

إقتباس:
I really respect but, i'm thinking that not only the Quran, i include the Bible and even the Torah, and many books , that unfortunable, for being translated so many times , had been lost the real meaning of the real people who wrote it.
For the sake of argument, I can partially agree that there would be always something lost in the meaning during translations

But the issue is that, these translators completely erased part of the text "Kuaab" = women with mature breasts
كواعب=
They just ignored the word
This what puts so much doubts about their intentions

إقتباس:
.i think the Moslam people thinks about the Paradise as a HOLY PLACE , no like this.

Please someone help me to understand.
If u can read in Arabic, it is actually more demonstrative than English.

Muslims don't translate most of their books into English. If these were translated, believe me u will get shocked about the content

read this from Sahih al Bukhari
إقتباس:
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya (i.e. battalion) going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."
the Koran says about Muslims

إقتباس:
Sura 044 . verse 054
YUSUFALI: So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.
PICKTHAL: Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes.
SHAKIR: Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.
It is always about sex and Lust in paradise

God Bless ++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس