عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 07-09-2006
michaeljc
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
Do not worry man, most of Europeans have no relgious background, it doesn´t not make difference any relgion, for a good aim as they mean (money), if you ask European did you read the Bibel, he asks back what is that?once i asked a european why do you put bible on floor, he answered: what i could do with shi......,christmas is a time to exchange s,and sing, easter time to eat eggs chooklets, rabits, so do not astonish if European convert to Bodism, islam, hindus, and hundereds of sekts like Johovas witnesses,,very few rcognized the danger, comming to europe through neglecting ,christ,most of people do not allow there kids to have relgion 1hr a week, the state put away cross hanged on walls at schools by judg decition because of Johovas witnesses and Moslems do not like cross,if any want to be a member in any social party first he has to leave the church officialy. so do not wonder,if even a european president or USA convert, i could beleive Clinton or Carter,jak cheerac would do that...for money...a party president in Austria his name is Haider he wanted to convert because ghadafi promised him big money, but his wife prvented him
الرد مع إقتباس