jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
flower Quiet Moments With God

QUIET MOMENTS WITH GOD

HOLD ON

A little girl was very nervous at the prospect of her first horseback ride, even though she was to be perched behind her grandfather, who was an excellent rider. As her parents helped her onto the horse, she cried, “What do I do? I don’t know how to ride a horse!
I haven’t done this before! What do I do?

Her grandfather said in a reassuring tone, “Don’t worry about the horse or about how to ride it. Just hold on to me.”

What good advice for us today! We thought our day was going to be a “tired-old-nag” sort of day, but it turned out to be a “bucking-bronco” day instead.
On days like that, we need to “just hold on” to our faith in the Lord and stay in the saddle.

One of the foremost ways in which we hold on to the Lord is through constant communication with Him---a continual flow of prayer and praise. We can pray in any place at any time. Even a “thought” prayer turns our will and focus toward the Lord and puts our trust in Him. It is when we lost touch with Lord that we are in danger of ”falling” into panic and the frustration, frenzy, and failure that can com with it.

The Lord knows the end from the beginning of each day, and He knows how long the current upheaval in your life will last. Above all, He knows how to bring you safety through each ”wild ride” keeping you in His divine peace all the way.

When you get in a tight place and every thing goes against you, till it seems you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Always remember that you don’t “ride” the beasts of the life alone. The Lord is with you, and He has the reins firmly in His grasp. Just hold on

WHAT EVER GOD CALLS US TO DO,
HE ALSO MAKES POSSIBLE FOR US TO ACCOMPLISH

الرد مع إقتباس