قديم 06-11-2009
الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
Fort Hood Massacre

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

, Major Nidal Malik Hasan launched a brutal attack at Fort Hood, leaving twelve dead and more than thirty injured. Hasan was a dedicated Muslim who was upset at the United States Military for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Prior to the attack against his fellow soldiers, Hasan had been saying that Muslims could rise up against the United States and suggested that Muslims blow up Times Square. However, no one wanted to kick him out of the military, for fear of being labeled "Islamophobes."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EA1v2r8sHc

Not surprisingly, CAIR and ISNA have both condemned the attacks, claiming that there can be no religious support for such violence. Apparently, either our friends at CAIR and ISNA are practicing Taqiyya, or they have never read . . .

Qur'an 98:6—Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the ******ure (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sahih Muslim 30—It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2785—Narrated Abu Hurairah: A man came to Allah’s Messenger and said, “Guide me to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” He replied, “I do not find such a deed.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2796—Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah’s cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2810—Narrated Abu Musa: A man came to the Prophet and asked, “A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them is in Allah’s Cause?” The Prophet said, “He who fights that Allah’s Word (i.e., Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism) be superior, is in Allah’s Cause.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)

آخر تعديل بواسطة Ibrahim Al Copti ، 06-11-2009 الساعة 08:28 AM
الرد مع إقتباس