عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 10-07-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
cold Re: The Movie: The message (Al Resala).. a Lie believed by millions!

hi everyone again................

why we still punish the Moslams and Islamic people this .............and that...............

I believe if SUPPOSE TO BE we are , we should not critize any action of any religion.

Can you show me anyone in the Holy bible when our Jesus say something against Islam or Jews?

I'm really getting tired that all time the worst garbage of the world repose in Islamic people, That Mohammed this............that the Sura this.........I'm getting so exhosted, let them alone, why we as Copts still more and more often? really no one here think that a Moslam people are human beings too?

I mean can someone explain me what kind of ethics we Copts we have? I mean we know how Moslam people they are, but in all religions are bad and good, because is our nature, our human being nature.

I felt pain for all our people suffering in Egypt.....but all of you wants to do the same some Islamic people does? like burn churches and this stuff, so let me invite all of you if you are enough to do the same to a Mosque?????????????, no right.

LET THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when us Copts will be understand that ALL WE ARE SAME: WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please.

Isn't the matter fact that if I'm Moslam or Not, I'm like all of you here, but please in the name of ALLAH=PANTOCREATOR, stop the hate and go over and over again, about them, really....

All of you thinking that our LORd is happy to see such of division and hate? I don't think so.....let this people alone, please, better let's pray for them and that GOD MERCIFUL can help them same as us too.

I hope someone can really
understand.......if you really think that you are show it, prove it, don't difame more the Islam , please, let them alone...

bye

Nefertisis
الرد مع إقتباس