عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 14-07-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
flower Re: The Movie: The message (Al Resala).. a Lie believed by millions!

ss ssssssss11

Let me explain you, if I'm Obama wherever you say....I don't really care....and by the way, I'm Christian like you too.....so what is the problem to live in peace with the another human beings?

Can I ask you?

are you truly, please let me know, you only show hate and racism.

One more thing.....when the movie "The Passion Of Christ" by Mel Gibson....was playing .......half of the world thought that he was , and was a lot controversy....

And I ask you, Mr. Perfect....there was any Moslam or single Jew (well we exclude the people like Rabbi, or from Synagogues) that complain that such of thing fot that movie, no right, because was the true...

I don't say the movie isn't the true too....but why we could not respect the religion and way of life of another people.
?
Isn't to bad....that Christians, Moslams, and Jews....we can be in peace all of them....that's so bad, to respect...Ramadan, as Rosh-Hashanah (Jewish New Year) Same as our Christmas....?

I know maybe you think I'm Moslam, but no, I'm not I'm same as you , (and please don't think because I didn't born in Egypt ,I'm less than you...or more...you Egyptian, I'm Egyptian too...

First go read the bible....(if you truly believe) and after come to me and discuss....but your comment that you made for me is like if you , to me, so I hope you can understand....

So if you are anti-semitic, let me know.....really...
I thougth you are a really COPT....but as usuall happend, just only a fake cover....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nefertisis

I hope he can makes you understand.....if you really are a COPT....IF....
الرد مع إقتباس