تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
JANUARY 27

HEIGHT OF THE STORM

“Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life”

JOHN 6:68

I am with you both. Go forward unafraid. Health and Strength, Peace and Happiness and Joy—they are all My Gifts. Yours for the asking. In the spiritual (as in the material) world there is no empty space, and as self and fears and worries depart out of yours lives, it follows that the things of the Spirit, that you crave so, rush in to take their places. All things are yours, and ye are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s. What a wonderful cycle, because ye are God’s

Be not afraid. Fear not. It is to the drowning man the Rescuer comes. To the brave swimmer who can fare well alone He comes not. And no rush of Joy can be like that of a man towards his Rescuer.

It is part of My method to wait till the storm is at its full violence. So did I with My disciples on the Lake. I could have bidden the first angry wave be calm, the first gust of wind be still, but what a lesson unlearned. What a sense of tender nearness of refuge and safety would have been lost.

Remember this— My disciples thought that in sleep I had forgotten them. Remember how mistaken they were.
Gain strength and confidence and joyful dependence and anticipation from that.

Never fear. Joy is yours, and the radiant Joy of the rescued shall be yours

See you tomorrow, God Willing
الرد مع إقتباس