عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 20-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ ألمتوحد بن إسحق
ألمتوحد بن إسحق ألمتوحد بن إسحق غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 548
ألمتوحد بن إسحق is on a distinguished road
The Mercy of Mohhammad

I have a muslim friend, and one day we were talking about the love of God, and the Shariaa..He told me that Story; One day a muslim woman came to Mohhamad the islamic prophet and she told him that she had commited an adultry, so Mohammad told her to wait till she become pregnant. seven months later she came back with a full pregnant body, so Mohammad told her to wait till she got the baby. Two monthes later she came with a baby in her hand. Again Mohammad told her to wait till the baby can eat food. at last two years later the mom came to maohammad and finally Mohammad said: Now is a good time, so he took the boy from his mother and asked ..el Sehabba to stone the woman till death
And you know what I told that muslim friend, I told him about Mary the Magdolin, if you want to know her story go to the bible and see how The Lord did deal with people who committe adultry.. Think about the boy who just saw his mother get stoned, and why Mohammed wait till she got pregnant???? What if she did not get pregnant, will she get stoned as well???/ To all Muslims, like it or not.. the Lord Loves you.. this is a ...
الرد مع إقتباس