عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 26-03-2006
copticdome
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
http://www.afghantimes.com/0007_ak_march26_2006.htm

AfghanTimes.com March 26 from AfghanTimes.com reporter in Kabul. (Caleb of Kabul)
""We will call on the people to pull him into pieces so there is nothing left."

I am writing from Kabul City. The city of changes and of adventures. Rahman is a great, great inspiration for me and for many more in this land.

I was amazed and encouraged to hear his boldness on local TV. It gives me courage that if something like this happens to me, which might happen, I would be bold like him.

They call him that he is mad! Not surprised! He came to save her two daughters and the situation that he was in (not being able to take his own children) would cause any loving father some sort of depression.

I hope that one day, we Afghans, would come to the point to say, “NO” to more killings and destroying. We had all this since we remember, don't we? We all know that we are a nation at war and almost all our history is packed up with wars isn't it? The time has come for us that we must look back and see "what's wrong with us?" Let's look back and search ways to overcome the fear and anger. We need to find a way or a path to overcome this confusion and desaster.

In doing so, hopefully someday, we would gain the ability to be defeat the evil and to believe in goodness. Yes, to trust each other and respect each others choice of faith and to dialogue peacefully in matters of faith just like good human beings. To let people decide for themselves. Who we are to decide for others? We can't decide for our own lives, can we? We are not the people to decide if Rahman should live or die? If he has done wrong, don't you think God has enough power to do him a "qabz-e-ruh" – take the breath of life from him? But God has created us will free will to choose to worship him NOT to be forced. Enough is enough!

We Afghans thank all the donor countries who are paying to rebuild this country which has been almost doomed. We should express the gratitude. Let's put aside the pride and say help us out with this case. We cannot solve this problem ourselves, can we? We don't have any experience in a case like this, do we? It is a very important case and this case would help us to take a step toward a better and brighter future or back to Talibanized country. Let's not loose this opportunity to bring the dreams of our children to reality.

If we don't take an action now, we will regret it later on. Also this call is to the Afghan Christians in and out of the country. Don't miss with this opportunity God has given to you. Speak up into this matter.

Instead of going to kill Rahman, let's look to Islam and research, where is the problem.

Yesterday (Friday) holiday here in several popular mosques the preachers of peace said the following sentences. Just concentrate on what they said and your consciounce will tell you that they are indeed filled with the evil spirits.

Listen to what Hamidullah, chief cleric at Haji Yacob Msoque said:

"He is not crazy. He went in front of the media and confessed to being a Christian,"

He continued; "The government is scared of the international community. But the people will kill him if he is freed."

See what you see in his words: Crazy, scared, kill ... aren't these words evil?

Raoulf, who is a member of the country's main Islamic organization, the Afghan Ulama Council, agreed:

"The government is playing games. The people will not be fooled."

He continued; "Cut off his head!" he exclaimed, sitting in a courtyard outside Herati Mosque.

"We will call on the people to pull him into pieces so that there is nothing left in his flesh."

Did you hear what was said? Hatred, yes all hatred. They call him (Rahman) fool, cut off his head!, call people to pull him into pieces!

Now I personally call this very evil words which is full have hatred and no peace in them at all. You can't find a loving word in these people.

The Bible says: "If you don't love, you actually don't know God because God is love!"

Afghans, we need to sit and think about what they say.

Mirhossain Nasri, the top cleric at Hossainia Mosque, one of the largest Shiite places of worship in Kabul, said: "Rahman must not be allowed to leave the country. If he is allowed to live in the West, then others will claim to be Christian so they can too," He continued saying; "We must set an example. ... He must be hanged."

Is it that what you call religion of peace? He wants to set an example by hanging someone! I think Love would be the good example, note hatred! Don't you think? What a peace! What a peace! Oh world, come and figure this out. Where is Peter Jennings now to backup his claims of the religion of peace?

The donor governments should know that it's a wonderful opportunity for them to step into this matter. Of course the Mullahs will say, “NO, don't interfere.” but hey then what is the difference between now and three years ago (Taliban Regime)?

Don't ignore this opportunity. Stand up and talk on behalf of the believers in Christ in this land. Don't you claim to be the body of Christ in this world? The other issue is that this brother, I don't think, did this to escape the country. This is because of his love for the Lord and for this country.

Those who offer to take Christians out of the country to what they call it, “a safer place” my advice would be, please don't promise this. We want to have an Afghan fellowship in Afghanistan. This promise would ruin the idea about Christianity among Afghans. What about the rest of Christians in this land? The blood of martyrs is the seeds of the church!

The church MUST NOT be satisfied by taking him out of the country to a safer place. Where is the safer place? I love this brother and I am sure GOD is working through him to bring Glory to His name in this land. In His service, Caleb

AfghanTimes.com
Copyright © 2006
All Rights Reserved

الرد مع إقتباس