عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 03-04-2008
No Where To Run No Where To Run غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2008
المشاركات: 32
No Where To Run is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: الحمامة الحسنة هنا الرد!!!

Mindless,pathetic,Blind kid
Why you Full of Hate ? show me the real side of Christianity because all of you here full of hate and your hea rts like stones

i already looked around here in this forum and see almost here like you Mindless ,Hypocrites boy i saw peoples like you never respect humans.

Rude little boy i,m following the Seal Prophet Peace be Upon Him the believed Prophet and Honest
All Muslims nations are proud of Islam because its aim at the salvation of the Jinn and mankind from chains of ignorance and hatred , plus no One of Muslims Attacks,or curse any prophet of Allah??

u cursed apostle of Allah thats why your heart weakness,cowards ,monsters and always like to curse and hurts prophets.

1 inch warrior boy ,if u have any respect for jesus you have to respect all prophets.
Does its the principles of Christianity and love of jesus to curse and hurt prophets and peoples? .
its what going supposed to be little child to curse and hates Muslims that what u got from jesus principles and love?
Does all your brothers and sisters in Christianity call prophets bastards?.....Wow now i got over sure Christianity have no respect for the prophets show me the real side of it .

You full of hate against Muslims and Islam and Now you take off your false masks and shows your real feeling about Islam.

We worshiping One God ,Not worshiping piece of wood and you call it the symbol of your God ,Crucified God ,lol

and at least we never curse any prophet we belive in Christ and the bible and all the holly books

Study hard and bring to me new topics to show us the fanaticism and Violence that you kept in your hea rts

Islam Is the Best Religion

الرد مع إقتباس