Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: الحمامة الحسنة هنا الرد!!!

Dear "No Where To Run"

calm down,
getting angry does not make u feel better
Does it?
u said
إقتباس:
u cursed apostle of Allah thats why your weakness,cowards ,monsters and always like to curse and hurts prophets.
we don't curse my friend, we present facts

what do u think about Mohammad' saying (Sunna) in Sahih Muslim

إقتباس:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen....html#008.3425
What do you think of an adult man suckling of a woman breast to be unlawful to her?

Was it moral?
Was it to prevent or stimulate sexual arousal?
Does it make sense to u?
Does give u guidance?

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس