تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2008
المشاركات: 32
No Where To Run is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: الحمامة الحسنة هنا الرد!!!

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Ibrahim Al Copti مشاهدة مشاركة
My dear
was that blah blah blah or what?

So, your prophet was permitting an adult man to suckle adult woman's breast to prevent fornication ?
Oh my my my... what an excuse !!!

The guy was her adopted son for God's sake. So by visiting his foster mother he would fornicate with her?

the Solution is : suckle her breast
to prevent fornication, play with her ti***!!!

Your prophet created the problem from the start by forbidding adoption (the lawful situation) to sleep with his daughter in law "Zainab"

Read your Quran my dear Sura 33: verse 36

looks like Allah was a pimp giving permission to his messenger to cancel adoption so that Mohammad can f*** his adopted son's wife

from this lust the problem started, that led to Salim the adopted son of Abu Hadhaifa, not to be premitted to see his foster mother
what kind of ethics are these ?

You said:

I see another moral trait learned from Islam, which is lying for the sake of Allah (Al-Tequia التقية)

was Salim a young boy?
one of the Arabic hadiths (Sahih Muslim)says

أَرْضِعِيهِ = suckle him
وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ = And he is a grown man
no more comments

-----------------------

let's continue with your blah blah blah
you said

where it says that women's breasts and vaginas taste like wine?
are you quoting from or commenting on our bible ?
what a shame

My dear, I hold you accountable for every word you say
Being Christian, I do not care much about the Talmud , though I am still waiting for a textual proof from both the Talmud and our Bible that girls at the age of three were forced to marry

was it God's order or a prophecy about Babylon ?
Don't u recognize any difference between the two?
Should I teach u how to read and understand, what the text says

I found it also ridiculous to claim mercy you do not have in the quran or the hadith. but let us go over it :

"Love your enemy" is the the concept that Christianity teaches, which is not valid for Muslims as the quran says Sura 9: verse 29

killing in the Old testament though was exceptional for certain nations and people that were given chances for hundreds of years to repent
Amalek was such a special nation
they kept killing and fighting the Israelis for hundreds of years from time of Exodus till Saul's time

they also, as part of people living in Canaan, offered their Children as sacrifices to the
the our Holy God wanted the Israelis not to practice such things

These were specific cases
on the contrary Allah's prophet allowed killing children of infidels

Muhammad was asked about children getting killed while raiding infidels' villages. He answered that the children are like their fathers
هُمْ مِنْهُمْ = children are like their fathers

So, it was justified, to spread Islam by the sword, to kill infidels and their children too

No exceptions, no exemptions
no specific cases
no mercy

One last thing, I did not see your answer concerning the Mut'a as a the Islamic version of legal prostitution !!!

God bless you to see the truth
the truth shall set u free
Dear ibrahim i'll show you few Hadith about salim
its says he is (young boy)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that mention was made of 'azl in the presence of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) whereupon he said: Why do you practise it? They said: There is a man whose wife has to suckle the child, and if that person has a sexual intercourse with her (she may conceive) which he does not like, and there is another person who has a slave-girl and he has a sexual intercourse with her, but he does not like her to have conception so that she may not become Umm Walad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: There is no harm if you do not do that, for that (the birth of the child) is something pre- ordained. Ibn 'Aun said: I made a mention of this hadith to Hasan, and he said: By Allah, (it seems) as if there is upbraiding in it (for 'azl).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 008, Number 3399:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that there came Aflah the brother, of Abu'l-Qu'ais, who sought her permission (to enter) after seclusion was instituted, and AbuQu'ais was the father of 'A'isha by reason of fosterage. 'A'isha said: By Allah, I would not permit Aflah unless I have solicited the opinion of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) for Abu Qulais has not suckled me, but his wife has given me suck. 'A'isha' (Allah be pleased with her) said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) entered, I said: Allah's Messenger, Aflah is the brother of Abu'l-Qulais; he came to me to seek my permission for entering (the houst). I did not like the idea of granting him permission until I had solicited your opinion. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Grant him permission. 'Urwa said it was on account of this that 'A'isha used to say. What is unlawful by reason of consanguinity is unlawful by reason of fosterage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 008, Number 3401:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: My foster uncle came to me and sought permission (to enter the house), but I refused him permission until I had solicited the opinion of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came, I said to him: My foster-uncle sought my permission to (enter the house), but I did not permit him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: You better admit your uncle (into the house). I ('A'isha) said: It was the woman who suckled me and not the man. (But he) said: He is your uncle, admit him.

Book 008, Number 3415:
Umm al-Fadl reported: A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) when he was in my house and said: Allah's Apostle, I have had a wife and I married another besides her, and my first wife claimed that she had suckled once or twice my newly married wife, thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: One suckling or two do not make the (marriage) unlawful.

Book 008, Number 3417:
Umm Fadl (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Being suckled once or twice, or one suckling or two, do not make marriage unlawful.

Book 008, Number 3425:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Book 008, Number 3427:
Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).

Book 008, Number 3429:
Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), used to say that all wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) disclaimed the idea that one with this type of fosterage (having been suckled after the proper period) should come to them. and said to 'A'isha: By Allah, we do not find this but a sort of concession given by Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) only for Salim, and no one was ging to be allowed to enter (our houses) with this type of fosterage and we do not subscribe to this view.

SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 17: The Book Pertaining to Punishments Prescribed by Islam (Kitab Al-Hudud)

Book 017, Number 4205:
Sulaiman b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma, iz b. Malik came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said to him: Messenger of Allah, purify me, whereupon he said: Woe be upon you, go back, ask forgiveness of Allah and turn to Him in repentance. He (the narrator) said that he went back not far, then came and said: Allah's Messenger, purify me. whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Woe be upon you, go back and ask forgiveness of Allah and turn to Him in repentance. He (the narrator) said that he went back not far, when he came and said: Allah's Messenger, purify me. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said as he had said before. When it was the fourth time, Allah's Messenger (may, peace be upon him) said: From what am I to purify you? He said: From adultery, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked if he had been mad. He was informed that he was not mad. He said: Has he drunk wine? A person stood up and smelt his breath but noticed no smell of wine. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Have you committed adultery? He said: Yes. He made pronouncement about him and he was stoned to death. The people had been (divided) into two groups about him (Ma'iz). One of them said: He has been undone for his sins had encompassed him, whereas another said: There is no repentance more excellent than the repentance of Ma'iz, for he came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and placing his hand in his (in the Holy Prophet's) hand said: Kill me with stones. (This controversy about Ma'iz) remained for two or three days. Then came Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to them (his Companions) as they were sitting. He greeted them with salutation and then sat down and said: Ask forgiveness for Ma'iz b. Malik. They said: May Allah forgive Ma'iz b. Malik. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: He (Ma'iz) has made such a repentance that if that were to be divided among a people, it would have been enough for all of them. He (the narrator) said: Then a woman of Ghamid, a branch of Azd, came to him and said: Messenger of of Allah, purify me, whereupon he said: Woe be upon you; go back and beg forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance. She said: I find that you intend to send me back as you sent back Ma'iz. b. Malik. He (the Holy, Prophet) said: What has happened to you? She said that she had become pregnant as a result of fornication. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Is it you (who has done that)? She said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) said to her: (You will not be punished) until you deliver what is there in your womb. One of the Ansar became responsible for her until she was delivered (of the child). He (that Ansari) came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said the woman of Ghamid has given birth to a child. He (the Holy Prophet) said: In that case we shall not stone her and so leave her infant with none to suckle him. One of the Ansar got up and said: Allah's Apostle, let the responsibility of his suckling be upon me. She was then stoned to death.

thx for your sweet words
الرد مع إقتباس