المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: الحمامة الحسنة هنا الرد!!!

Dear "no way"
How are u doing ?
I hope u are OK

u quoted
إقتباس:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that mention was made of 'azl in the presence of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) whereupon he said: Why do you practise it? They said: There is a man whose wife has to suckle the child, and if that person has a sexual intercourse with her (she may conceive) which he does not like, and there is another person who has a slave-girl and he has a sexual intercourse with her, but he does not like her to have conception so that she may not become Umm Walad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: There is no harm if you do not do that, for that (the birth of the child) is something pre- ordained. Ibn 'Aun said: I made a mention of this hadith to Hasan, and he said: By Allah, (it seems) as if there is upbraiding in it (for 'azl).
where this hadith came from ?
Does it mention Salim the grown-up man we spoke of, who suckled the breast of his adopting mother?
why u are running away from your texts
the text says "There is a man whose wife has to suckle the child"

What wife, and What child ?

إقتباس:
Book 008, Number 3415:
Umm al-Fadl reported: A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) when he was in my house and said: Allah's Apostle, I have had a wife and I married another besides her, and my first wife claimed that she had suckled once or twice my newly married wife, thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: One suckling or two do not make the (marriage) unlawful.
again,

Does it mention Salim the grown-up man we spoke of, who suckled the breast of his adopting mother?

please don't run away , because there is
"no where to run"

The next Hadith actually confirms that Salim the grown man suckled his adopting mother breast

إقتباس:
Book 008, Number 3429:
Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), used to say that all wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) disclaimed the idea that one with this type of fosterage (having been suckled after the proper period) should come to them. and said to 'A'isha: By Allah, we do not find this but a sort of concession given by Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) only for Salim, and no one was ging to be allowed to enter (our houses) with this type of fosterage and we do not subscribe to this view.
that is why all Muhammad's wives refused to practice that suckling, except A'isha his spoiled wife. A'isha insisted to ask her nieces to suckle every grown man
before he enters her room

in Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3427
in the same page you quoted from
إقتباس:
Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen....html#008.3427

So, if u still denying please explain this controversy between what u trying to convince us and what is written in your texts
and actually the texts u brought are opposing your claim

please read carefully what are u quating

إقتباس:
Book 008, Number 3425:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
God Bless

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس