عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 06-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
flower So............are you ready to get marry?

Hello my dear friends................something that bothers my brain..........................why when someone will get marry.....................we have to be attach ,to old traditions?

Well, my friends ...................like................for example.........i met someone who wants to get marry and ...............his mother came from Mashr and brings to him pictures of girls..................i mean.............how come...................and the same time this guy was dating a girl here in US......................is so unrespectfull, i think , really..............at list the guy should respect the girl!, right? .

well another thing however.............happen all the time................why people of kenisa...........or family has to chose the right couple for you? ..................well we have a clear mind here ...........and there too................i think we should decide with who, by ourselves we expend the rest of our life........no?

Some people is attach ..................to this old traditions..............i think we should have the choice to have freedom in the love.

L-O-V-E is something very important.................something you can not buy with Gold or with a American Citizenship...................really.............i mean it.......this is really nuts who thinks like that it is for really.

the Love should be truly.......................but unfortunable most of the times if you see...........the majority of people all over the world................never get marry with the main principal love of their lives, my dear friends, boys & girls................i'm talking about the REAL ONE LOVE TRULY....................

One of my close friends tell me:" LOVE COME AFTER MARRY".
COMMON! this is imposible...................is veryto do , really.

Some of the guys thing................sorry if anyone feels alude..............but that they have nice car, money or papers......................the bent will be melted like a butter...........................that's so arcaic thinking...............reallyim not agree.

Someone else say.........................if you marry the brother of your realative.................who cares? i mean HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this is the more stupid thing i have never ear in my life.

I know im Masheria, but im still European.............maybe if i was born overthere , my mind could be different.

But anyway........................there is respect for all human beings..................so respect anyone................and if you no someone i this situation.............let them read............this post.

I know in Egypt and the most Middle Eastern Culture , that it is ok , if you marry a cousin...........but think for a moment...............i mean................think...........should your babies will be healthy? ....................i'm really with that..............

for me its like if you marry your brother...........or sister............maybe anyone who reads this now or later on ................wish to send me but its ok, i don't mind.

so let the really love come to you..............if you can reach it................try until you get............someone else....................might be you my dear friend............doesn't feel the same..............but all of us can fall in love................in differents ways................never will be like the first truly love...................but will be love , maybe low intensitive................but still love.

Blessings
for all of yours.

Nefertisis
الرد مع إقتباس