عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 06-03-2008
churchill2 churchill2 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: in my lord's eye
المشاركات: 1,557
churchill2 is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: So............are you ready to get marry?

إقتباس:
Well, my friends ...................like................for example.........i met someone who wants to get marry and ...............his mother came from Mashr and brings to him pictures of girls..................i mean.............how come...................and the same time this guy was dating a girl here in US......................is so unrespectfull, i think , really..............at list the guy should respect the girl!, right? .
what happens if u put an egg in a beaker containing
two layers the first is oil and the second is water
,the egg will never rest in the water layer nor in the oil layer ,it will rest in the separating layer
the immigrat copts who live in the states is like this egg they don't belong to the copts in egypt when u deal with them in egypt they seems to be so liberal and progressive and try to separate themselves from the conservative ideas controlling the minds of copts inside egypt
but when they deal with the americans their conservative nature and religious beliefs emerge and they can be easily differentiated
they don't belong neither to the water not to the oil
they don't belong to the copts nor to the Americans ,they are something in between
إقتباس:
-O-V-E is something very important.................something you can not buy with Gold or with a American Citizenship...................really.............i mean it.......this is really nuts who thinks like that it is for really.

the marriage now in egypt is such like a deal
ur relatives ,family priest ,or whoever gives u a list of girls whic is the supposed COMMODITIES
ur family ask for this COMMODITIES and u visit the store where this COMMODITIES lay which is the house of the girl in this case
and if u like it u can make the deal which is the marriage
here there is no place for what called love

but why such a ridiculous marriage take place?
because of the great separation between sexes
the only place which u can meet a girl is the university and if u wanna to love u should love there because there is no place else
and 90% of our youth are not prepared to marry in the university stage due to our economic setbacks
so our marriage cann't be mixed with love at all

i hope i could have answered ur questions

علينا ان ننتقل من التفكير فيما نتمني ان يفعلة لنا العدو ,الي ما يجب ان نفعلة لنجبر العدو علي ان ينفذ ما نتمناة
واظن ان اول ما سنجنية من هذا التفكير هو البدء بتكوين تنظيمات قبطية مسلحة
الرد مع إقتباس