عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 07-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
thu replay to answer questions

Hello , my dear Churchill 2 ,(OR ANY BUDDY MASHERY.........THERE) well maybe you right...................but, why ourselves we have to be attachment to old systems of life................? i mean that the love is important.............special here and ................in all over the world...............i mean i think we should decide with who we will expend our lives............this is my poor opinion.............really, NO LET SOMEONE ELSE OF YOUR FAMILY DECIDE WITH WHO YOU WILL GET MARRY, I'M STRONGLY

Thansk for answer my questions.....................but now on my pre-historic love-brain....................there is a big question? ....................so tell me why (LEE?) the Egyptian couples get divorce so quickly.............here in US..................well i think is for the enviroment.....................really.

Another thing is bother my mind................why Egyptians inside the marriage..................hit and abuse their wives......................i know they are no all of them...................but i hear cases...............really sadness for me., so now matter fact............. i know Virginity is very important.................should be like that.............i'm agree.......100%.

But i hear really...............about some cases the girl...............makes surgery.....................well i think is be no honest to GOD and the guy, they will get marry.
Listen, we all are human beings...............really.........we need food, sleep, and love & Sex..................i'm agree with that...........but why we have to hide......the really feeling? i mean if you are a truly Christian, my dear friend however at list should exist control...............really...........at list.

Personal.............if i'm dating someone...............should have respect for each other............special about the Egyptian manhood, well ,i think a real woman- a real ......... she should have control.......................well i think love , kisses and demostration of love ,isn't bad.................but i think is good if is with the right person.

Now is alot SDTs diseases..................i know anyone maybe do this to me know................but is true.

If you really believe in JESUS the savior...............i think we should have a manner or a way to knows how to control.........................specia in all the Holidays...........like now the Great Lent.

We should have to protect ourselves, if we want to be , healthy, and protect ourselves from any SDTs..............sometimes.......is hard to do...........i don't know if all of yours agree with me or not...........but abstinence.............is the best............in case of both...............man & woman.............but once more in this land is hard,,,,,special if we are in McDonals country.............of Beyonce's land.................US.

So my advice to anyone who reads this...............
if you feel....................something...............fo llow your heart doesn't matter what people pointing you by their finger............................if you are in really love.................get it...................make sure is the right person.........stop thinking about............convenience...............mashari ............Gold...........arabia or etc.

I think..............the only last in this World , is the truly love between one man & one woman................i tell all of yours for personal, experience...............but when you can't realize this truly love for any reason , you should be enough mature to accept that this person coulnd't be with you, and of course ...................let it go without hurting.................anyone.

LETS LIVE THE TRULY LOVE,
MY PEOPLE........................LETS FEEL LIKE OUR ANTECESORS.....LETS LIVE THE LOVE LIKE THE FAROS.LIKE NEFERTITI AND HER HUSBAND, THIS IS TRULY LOVE MY DEARS FRIENDS!............BEFORE..................THE REAL ...................AND MAGNIFICENT..............LOVE THAT GOD CREATE............BETWEEN MAN & WOMAN................

BLESSINGS

NEFERTISIS
الرد مع إقتباس