قديم 10-01-2006
jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
JANUARY 11

THE ACHE OF LOVE

Use My unlimited stores for your needs and those of others. Seek My wonderful truths and you shall find. There may come times when you sit in silence, when it seems as if you were left alone. Then, I command you to remember I have spoken to you.

You will have the consciousness of My Presence when you hear no voice. Abide in theat in that presence. "I am the light of the world." but sometimes in tender pity, I withhold too glaring a light, lest, in its dazzling brighteness, you should miss your daily path and work.

Not until Heaven is reached, do souls sit and drink in the ecstasy of God's revelation to His Own. At the moment you are pilgrims and need only your daily marching orders, and strength and guidance for the day.

Oh! Listen to my voice , eagerly, joyfully. Never crowd it out. I have no rival claimants and if men seek the babble of the world, then I withdraw.

Life has hurt you. Only scarred lives can realy save.
You cannot escape the discipline. It is the hallmark of discipleship. My children, trust Me always. Never rebel.

The trust given to Me today, takes away the ache of rejection of My Love, that I suffrerd on Earth, and have suffered through the ages. " I died for you , My children, and could ye treat Me so

See you tomorrow, God Willing
الرد مع إقتباس