jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
JANUARY 19

LOVE ANTICIPATES

Lord, I will seek thee

None ever sought Me in vain. I wait, wait with a hungry longing to be called upon, and I , who have already seen your hearts’ needs before you cried upon Me before perhaps you were conscious of those needs yourself, I am already preparing the answer .

It is like a Mother, who is setting aside suitable s for her daughter’s wedding, before Love even has come into the daughter’s life.
The Anticipatory Love of God is a thing mortals seldom realize. Dwell on this thought. Dismiss from your minds the thought of a grudging God, who had to be petitioned with sighs and tears and much speaking before reluctantly He loosed the desired treasures. Man’s thought of Me need revolutionizing.

Try and see a Mother preparing birthday or Christmas delights for her child—the while her Mother-heart sings: “Will she not love that? How she will love this?” and anticipates the rapture of her child, her own heart full of the tenderest joy. Where did the Mother learn all this preparation-joy? From Me—a faint echo this of My preparation-joy.

Try to see this as plans unfold of My preparing. It means much to Me to be understood, and the understanding of Me will bring great joy to you.

See you tomorrow, God Willing
]
الرد مع إقتباس