قديم 28-01-2006
jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
JANUARY 28

LAW AMBITIONS

Fear not . Do not fear to be busy. You are the servant of all. “He that would be the greatest among you let him be the servant of all.”

Service is the word of My disciples. I served indeed, the humblest, the lowliest. I was at their command. My highest powers were at their service.

Be used. Be used by all, by the lowest, the smallest. How best you can serve? Let that be your daily seeking, not how best can you be served.

Look around you. Do this aims and ambitions that man strives for bring peace, or the world’s awards bring heart-rest and happiness? No! Indeed, man is at war with man. Those, whom the world has most rewarded, with name, fame, honour, wealth, are weary and disappointed.

And yet, to the listening ear, above the jangle of the world’s discordant cries, there echoes down the 1900 years My message, “Come unto Me, all ye that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.”

And the weary and disappointed who listen and turn to Me find indeed that rest. joy of the Weary I am, Music to the Heart I am, Health to the Sick, Wealth to the Poor, Food to the Hungry, Home to the Wanderer, Rapture to the Jaded, Lonely.

There is not one want of the soul that I do not supply for the asking, and to you too, I long to be all.

See you tomorrow, God Willing
الرد مع إقتباس