Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: the quran was written in alexandria

Dear almgthed

Welcome to the forum.

I'm really sorry to tell you that your premise that Koran was written in Alexandria is certainly and completely an error that can not be accepted by any reasonable person ..

First, because of all its ribaldry, prostitution, homosexuality and indecency. It can not be issued by any other race than the Muslim Arabs.

Second, because the Koran was written in the cave of Hira, and it was proven on Khadija' thighs, therefore, to say that the Koran was written in Alexandria is considered a serious insult to the holy thighs.

I hope that you repent from repeating this myth Or else I'll send you too to sit on those holy thighs to prove you wrong.

May the thigh-sitting person be proven...

Translation to Arabic....

عزيزي المجتهد ...
مرحباُ بك في المنتدى

أنا آسف جدا خالص مالص أن أقول لك إن إفتراضك أن القرآن كٌتب في الإسكندرية هو بالتأكيد خطأ عارٍ من الصحة تماما وبشكل لايمكن أن يقبله عقل ..

أولاً لأن السفالة والعهارة والدعارة والشذوذ الجنسي وقلة الأدب الموجودة فيه لايمكن أبداَ أن تصدر عن أصحاب حضارة أو قومية غير العرب
المسلمين
وثانياَ لأن القرآن قد كُتب في غار حراء، وقد برهنته أفخاذ خديجة ولذلك فإن قولك أن القرآن كٌتب في الإسكندرية هو إهانة بالغة لهذه الأفخاذ المقدسة.

فأرجو أن تتراجع عن ترويج هذه الخرافة وإلا أرسلتك أنت أيضاً للجلوس على هذه الأفخاذ المقدسة حتى تبرهن خطأ إفتراضك ...

وقد بُرهن من أُفخذ ....

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس