عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 04-04-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
cold Why we...sadly still living the eternal war between Copts & Moslams?

i

Is really sadness from the bottom of my heart ...........how religion against our religion.

Big question for Moslams, why they hate us?

Big question for Us Copts, why we still hated them
?

Is something that in my poor opinion, never will ended, why we don't live in peace?Why this ...............big pain on our hearts?

Really im thinking................all we are human being, creater by ONLY ONE TRULY GOD, independent how we call, i think we must to respect and please, we copts ask respect in our Egypt................please, really.

[COLOR="Black"]Will be the crusades coming back? well-now we hit almost there.......[/COLOR]
is very sad, i bet alot yours that if GOD appear, he in least at a minute will be star over again the world

If we Copts we respect, why some Moslams doesn't , well i mean (i dont' know very well the Quran, but i think GOD NEVER WANTS THAT ANYONE OF HIS CHILD< (DOESN"T MATTER THE RELIGION, BEEN DYING FOR SOMETHING CALL: "PURIFICATION".Really i need some answers, really..............unfortunable, for my person i couldn't born in my dear Egypt... , because i was born in the fake world call "western world", BUT I'M PROUDLY EGYPTIAN COPTIC.

Please really Can be Copts & Moslams, really live together in peace , one day.............respecting our values and the another religious values?

It is possible that Moslams can respect our Holidays and we do the same?
I think will be great if one day.......we share our Holidays ............with them in peace...............same them ...........toward us.

People will now for what i will say ,

but would be nice if we share in our Eastern a nice cup of wine with the Moslams in peace, without hurting anyone of the both sides?

It is possible? And they can do the same in Ramadan?

Can someone help me to understand please?

I don't denied i'm christian, i'm proudly but, i think we must pray with effort, that really Egypt and all people , there can live in HOLY PEACE, TOGETHER DOESN'T MATTER THE RELIGION, JUST RESPECTING SOME FROM ANOTHERS.............
WOULDN'T BE GREAT HAVE A EGYPT PEACEFULL BY THE HOLY EYES OF GOD ; THE PANTOCREATOR?(sml21)

NEFERTISIS
الرد مع إقتباس