تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: History of Jihad

Dear "no way"
hope u are doing fine !!

please my dear, u need to pay more attention to the title of the subject

first it speaks about "history of" not "reasons for" Jihad
So, u really don't need to explain out from the Quran the meaning of Jihad , but u need to expain Muhammad behavior, deeds, raids, killing and so forth

secod, the subject is about Jihad, which happened to be a Muslim term not mentioned anywhere in the whole bible

So don't project you Muslim ideas to the texts of the bible

for example this one
إقتباس:
"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"
because if u just happen to read the whole text, u will notice that this was not YHWH's order

إقتباس:
At that time they sacrificed to the LORD seven hundred head of cattle and seven thousand sheep and goats from the plunder they had brought back. 12 They entered into a covenant to seek the LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul. 13 All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...=15&version=31
so, simply put, the people were trying to fix their old misdeeds by showing honesty to the extremes

and as u will also notice that these were not acts of Jihad against other nations . this was a decision made by Israelis against their own people

so, I will simply ignore the rest of your misunderstanding of our bible's text an
the rest of your reply concerning the Quran, I will go over it and get back to u

God bless

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس