knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
lol

i luff egybt

After her interview with Taha..The foreign reporter moves on and approaches another random guy trying to cover other aspects of the Egyptian mentality:
Reporter:Hello
Egyptian:Welcun to egybt
Reporter:thank u ..may i interview u?
Egyptian:Ofcors
Reporter:What's ur name?
Egyptian:3essam
Reporter:Sex?
3essam:I can't..i have wife and sons
Reporter(remembering Taha):Sorry..my mistake..male..Ok Mr.Essam..What do u do?..(remembering Taha again)..sorry..i mean do u work?
3essam:Yas..i have koshk
Reporter:koshk?..what is a koshk?
3essam:small subarmarkot..u undurstand?..I sell cigarettes..boxes and fart
Reporter:Dont u think somking is bad for people?
3essam:I dont hit beoble on zer hand and make zem smoke..az we say here in Egybt..(ur brain in ur head..u know where u finish)
Reporter:I dont get it...but lets move on ....How do u feel about terrorism?
3essam:Terrorism is good..we love terrorisms in egybt..they bring dollars to za cantry..and zey all light Egybt..az we say here in egybt...nawart masr
Reporter:I am shocked to hear that
3essam:NO NO..dont shock..we are like zis..and our fazarz waz like zis..we love terrorisms and make zem feel at home...becoz zey bring a lot of money to za cantry and guvurment
Reporter:R u claiming that Terrorists support the Egyptian government financially?
3essam:Sbeak again bleez
Reporter:I mean,R u saying that terrorists are paying money to the Egyptian government?
3essam:Ofcorse zey bay...zey one of za most imbortant bay to za cantry..terrorists,and Sewiss canal and za high sadd in Aswan
Reporter:Oh my god..that is very disturbing...do u have any idea where do they reside in Egypt?
3essam:Sbeak again
Reporter:where terrosits stay in Egypt
3essam: Zey love Sharm El Sheikh..also Khan el Khalili to buy sofoneer and drink shisha
Reporter:oh yes..i can totally relate..we heard about bombings there a couple of years ago...Why do u think the police doesn't capture those terrorists?
3essam:Bolice here in egybt..very good..zey brotect terrorists very well..dont warry..dont zey brotect u?
Reporter:why do i need protection?
3essam:Because u r terrorist
Reprter:Absolutely not
3essam:u look like zem
Reporter:Do I?
3essam:yas..wite skin..no clozes and no sbeak arabic
Reporter:OH MY GOD..U MISSUNDERSTOOD MY QUESTIONS
3essam:Sank u very much..
Reporter:I'm sorry..i'll have to end this now before it leads to more wrong information
3essam:sbeak again
Reporter:I have to go now
3essam:No brobrem..u light Egybt

received by e-mail

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس