عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 04-03-2005
copticpride copticpride غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 28
copticpride is on a distinguished road
I am not about to challenge the police authority of NJ or their competence, but there are some points that are strange in the last news report posted by admin1:

-
إقتباس:
DeFazio said that during the robbery Monica Armanious had managed to loosen the bonds with which she was bound and gagged and recognized McDonald as the upstairs tenant. McDonald killed her out of fear of being identified and Sanchez killed the other three people,
How did DeFazio know this piece of information , if both arrested men did not confess their crime and pleaded guilty innocent to the crime charges? How can he specifically know that Monica (may she rest in peace) was able to recognize the killer? Was there an eyewitness all along the investigations ?

- I am not trying to defend the arrested men, for I do not know them, nor am I insisting on accusing a certain group with murder. It would make no difference for the victims, but if the truth is not out, it will make a great difference for the Coptic society.

- DeFazio, from day one, has seemed to be totally negligent of the religious factors in the case, or unwilling to incorporate them in his theory to solve the case. He might be still right, I am not challenging his work, but other factors greater than him may play a role. Muslims organization have oil money in the States, they have politicial power by buying politicians in their pockets, and they can direct the investigations any direction they want.
Armanios family (may they all rest in peace) were not the most wealthy family in NJ, which would cast many doubts on the robbery motive.
- The bigger picture is:
There is no place in this World that is not in the dominion of the devil, as such, the real believers will be persecuted where ever they go. It will be just different coverage for the crimes against us, from total and outrageous support to crimes by government like the Koshah and Obu Welams incidents, to very slizzy and wishy washy , double faced and politically correct approach in the West. Result is the same.

- I entreat all my brothers to act in a more wise way in political situations, knowing that politics is won by money, power, good presentation and influence rather than loud voice and appealing to a non existent human conscience.

- I liked the effort byMr Micheal Muneer in presenting the point of view of the Coptic society. He did a good job and that is exactly what I am talking about. Politics is a shreud game.
الرد مع إقتباس