عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 04-03-2005
copticpride copticpride غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 28
copticpride is on a distinguished road
- All of a sudden, the arabic countries have all condemned the presence of Syria in Lebanon, as if they just knew about this age long occupation now.
Saudi Arabia "shala7et" and asked Syria to leave, Jordon did long time ago, Egypt also, and all of a sudden we are speaking of "international laws" and "rule of democracy".

- I am not a big Bush fan, but I must concede that one of the positive aspects of his administration is that such corrupt administrations like Syria, Saudi , Iraq (under Saddam) and Iran have to shape out and act, not just pay lip service, or they will pay a price.

- Lebanon has been in my opinion , the only arabic country that can be democratized, because its people are not arab nor fanatics, and they are more european. But I am skeptical of applying democracy in Egypt overnight. It will need the passing of this generation at least who are full of fundamentalists idea to do so.

- I do not have compassion with the case of Hariri a bit.
The man was a Saudi agent, who used his power to "islamize" Lebanon and for the Sunni influence to increase. That is my view about him, and from a long time. Maybe his death brought light to the Syrian brutality, but that does not necessarily make him a hero.

Just my thoughts.
الرد مع إقتباس