عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 25-10-2004
doubleo7 doubleo7 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 16
doubleo7 is on a distinguished road
mob

What you have on them, they have similar on you. Instead of discussing it in a nice way, you have expressed your opinion, which for me is wrong in a nice calm way. Which may seem good, but for the most is right. I will just mention two things. 1) When you do not understand something, better not talk about it as it will make you look like ... So taking parts out of context and not as whole is either folish or decieving. 2)The best time christians and Jewish lived was under (true) islamic regieme. Let us not forget that there are Chrisitans who hate jewish although we do beleive that they are our ancestors in religion. And What I want to make clear too that, in all religions, there are people who misuse, misundertand and make make religion looks bad. There is a saying, if you do not want to be insulted, do not start by insulting someone. Your calm. looking nice message was way incorrect and you will find people from all religion who would insult your beleif and all what you respect and love. We do not want that between religions. God sent us blessings which we change into hell. Let us pray that God shows us the right way.
الرد مع إقتباس