عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 08-09-2008
Faith-Hope_Love Faith-Hope_Love غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 35
Faith-Hope_Love is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Was Barack Obama a Muslim?

Hi Ibrahim

Responding to what you said about the origin of the muslim brotherhood (and all the other terrorist groups and thugs that I collectively call islamofascists)

you said

So, Islamofascism (as you call it) is actually based on a trial for the comeback of the Islamic empire (based on Islamic ideology) that ruled the old and middle ages with brutality

So, I still don't see the difference (or the obvious)

The difference is that some muslims, the group within muslims that i'm most concerned about, just want to get on with life and be left alone like anybody else and, left to their own devices, wouldn't want to establish a muslim caliphate.

A second group is the one that wants to go further and make islam a political power or establish a caliphate, and they usually want to do this whether the non muslims like it or not, and yes there are plenty of things in muslim tradition and in the koran that give them their justification.

The first group I think ought to be treated with respect just like anybody else and I mean specifically that if somebody, like obama (the original point of this thread) is thought to be a muslim, then that doesn't automatically mean that he's sympathetic to terrorists, or that he would be ineffective in the role of fighting terrorism for the reason of being muslim alone.

But that second group of muslims can answer either to reason or to the 82nd airborne.
الرد مع إقتباس