عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 15-07-2008
الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: The Movie: The message (Al Resala).. a Lie believed by millions!

God Bless Alex, and the Joker +++
Of course some would not agree about our uncovering of the Muslim lies

However, we should clarify that we don’t have anything against Muslims as human beings, but our objection is to the demonic lies of the Islamic religion itself.

Back to our subject
To continue our quest to expose the Islamic movie: the MessageMessage

4) the Movie uses another inauthentic Hadith, to portray the courage of Muhammad!

in the minute 35 of Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW38P...eature=related

Abu Talib (Mohammed’s Uncle) tells the story when Mohammed refused the offers of Quraish leaders:

Quote:
"Uncle, Swear by Allah, if they put the sun in my right and the moon in the left to quit this matter (his mission), I won’t quit till Allah proclaims it or I get killed trying"

Mohammed looks here like a devout believer

Unfortunately, this saying of Mohammed is not authentic

the Hadith is narrated by Ya’aquob (James) Ben Otba Ben Al Moghera
Status: weak (fake)- in Al selsela Al Da’efa of Al Albani # 909
Also, same status was attributed to the Hadith in Fequeh Al Sira by Al Albani # 109.

They put fake inauthentic Hadiths in the Movie to deceive the people and portray Mohammed as a devout and faithful believer
Some kind of mind washing!

Do not forget that the movie was officially approved by Al-Azhar

---------------------------------

5) Another scene:

In minute 44 of Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW38P...eature=related

in the movie, Hind Bint Otba says (in a surprise) to her husband, Abu Sufian:

Quote:
"Who can say that Hamza the alcoholic and the lion hunter would follow Mohammed's religion!"

the impression is that whoever followed Mohammed’s religion was able to quit liquor

Let us examine this claim

Hamza was one of Muhammad’s Uncles, and was an alcoholic

It is known from the Sira (Mohammed’s life) that He insulted Mohammed while drunk!

It is also a fact that the wine was not forbidden in the religion of Mohammed except only in the last year of Mohammed's life, just before his death..

This was mentioned in Sura 5 (Al Maeda) in the Qur’an , which is the last to be written by Mohammed

Wine remained consumed by Mohammed and his followers(Al Sahaba) for twenty years ...!

This contrary to what is suggested in this scene that whoever converted quit drinking!

The irony is that Hamza in particular - a main character in the movie - was in fact an alcoholic.

if we go back to the Badr battle (after 15 years of Mohammed mission, or after 14 years of the beginning of Islam, we could see this drunk Hamzah (Lion of Allah as he was called) insulting Mohammed and his followers (while drunk)..!!!!

at that incident, Hamza was drunk and listening to female slave singer

To read:

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Volume 5, Book 59, Number 340:
Narrated 'Ali:

I had a she-camel which I got in my share from the booty of the battle of Badr, and the Prophet had given me another she camel from the Khumus (the fifth of booty assigned to Mohammed and his family) which Allah had bestowed on him that day. And when I intended to celebrate my marriage to Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet, I made an arrangement with a goldsmith from Bani Qainuqa 'that he should go with me to bring Idhkhir (i.e. a kind of grass used by gold-smiths) which I intended to sell to gold-smiths in order to spend its price on the marriage banquet. While I was collecting ropes and sacks of pack saddles for my two she-camels which were kneeling down beside an Ansari's dwelling and after collecting what I needed, I suddenly found that the humps of the two she-camels had been cut off and their flanks had been cut open and portions of their livers had been taken out. On seeing that, I could not help weeping. I asked, "Who has done that?" They (i.e. the people) said, "Hamza bin 'Abdul Muttalib has done it. He is present in this house with some Ansari drinkers, a girl singer, and his friends. The singer said in her song, "O Hamza, get at the fat she-camels!" On hearing this, Hamza rushed to his sword and cut of the camels' humps and cut their flanks open and took out portions from their livers." Then I came to the Prophet, with whom Zaid bin Haritha was present. The Prophet noticed my state and asked, "What is the matter?" I said, "O Allah's Apostle, I have never experienced such a day as today! Hamza attacked my two she-camels, cut off their humps and cut their flanks open, and he is still present in a house along some drinkers." The Prophet asked for his cloak, put it on, and proceeded, followed by Zaid bin Haritha and myself, till he reached the house where Hamza was. He asked the permission to enter, and he was permitted. The Prophet started blaming Hamza for what he had done. Hamza was drunk and his eyes were red. He looked at the Prophet then raised his eyes to look at his knees and raised his eves more to look at his face and then said, "You are not but my father's slaves." When the Prophet understood that Hamza was drunk, he retreated, walking backwards went out and we left with him.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...i/059.sbt.html

Fath al Bari commented on this authentic Hadith:

this Hadith before the alcohol was forbidden ..
it was permissible to get drunk in Islam, a fair response to whoever claimed the opposite

So indeed drunkenness was permissible in Islam till the final year

Hamza (Mohammed's Uncle) was a heavy drinker, even after he converted to Islam.

While the movie portrays Hamza as a noble hero, who quits liquor, the truth is the opposite ..!!

This is how the scenario was cooked and later approved by Al Azhar

To Be continued

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس