Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: الحمامة الحسنة هنا الرد!!!

My dear
was that blah blah blah or what?

إقتباس:
What. IBRAHIM here fell to notice is that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was protecting a mixed up society from fornication. It was very easy to commit fornication among the Pagans and their traditions.
So, your prophet was permitting an adult man to suckle adult woman's breast to prevent fornication ?
Oh my my my... what an excuse !!!

The guy was her adopted son for God's sake. So by visiting his foster mother he would fornicate with her?

the Solution is : suckle her breast
to prevent fornication, play with her ti***!!!

Your prophet created the problem from the start by forbidding adoption (the lawful situation) to sleep with his daughter in law "Zainab"

Read your Quran my dear Sura 33: verse 36

إقتباس:
And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed.
looks like Allah was a pimp giving permission to his messenger to cancel adoption so that Mohammad can f*** his adopted son's wife

from this lust the problem started, that led to Salim the adopted son of Abu Hadhaifa, not to be premitted to see his foster mother
what kind of ethics are these ?

You said:
إقتباس:
"When the young boy suckled from Sahla bint Suhail, she became his foster mother."
I see another moral trait learned from Islam, which is lying for the sake of Allah (Al-Tequia التقية)

was Salim a young boy?
one of the Arabic hadiths (Sahih Muslim)says
إقتباس:
مسلم 3673 - حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرٌو النَّاقِدُ وَابْنُ أَبِى عُمَرَ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ قَالَتْ جَاءَتْ سَهْلَةُ بِنْتُ سُهَيْلٍ إِلَى النَّبِىِّ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّى أَرَى فِى وَجْهِ أَبِى حُذَيْفَةَ مِنْ دُخُولِ سَالِمٍ - وَهُوَ حَلِيفُهُ. فَقَالَ النَّبِىُّ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- « أَرْضِعِيهِ ». قَالَتْ وَكَيْفَ أُرْضِعُهُ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ فَتَبَسَّمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- وَقَالَ « قَدْ عَلِمْتُ أَنَّهُ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ ». زَادَ عَمْرٌو فِى حَدِيثِهِ وَكَانَ قَدْ شَهِدَ بَدْرًا. وَفِى رِوَايَةِ ابْنِ أَبِى عُمَرَ فَضَحِكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ -صلى الله عليه وسلم-..
أَرْضِعِيهِ = suckle him
وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ كَبِيرٌ = And he is a grown man
no more comments (sml18)

-----------------------

let's continue with your blah blah blah
you said
إقتباس:
The book of "women's vaginas and breasts taste like wine".
where it says that women's breasts and vaginas taste like wine?
are you quoting from or commenting on our bible ?
what a shame

إقتباس:
Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible.
My dear, I hold you accountable for every word you say
Being Christian, I do not care much about the Talmud , though I am still waiting for a textual proof from both the Talmud and our Bible that girls at the age of three were forced to marry

إقتباس:
A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:
Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
was it God's order or a prophecy about Babylon ?
Don't u recognize any difference between the two?
Should I teach u how to read and understand, what the text says

إقتباس:
I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about "love your enemy",
I found it also ridiculous to claim mercy you do not have in the quran or the hadith. but let us go over it :

"Love your enemy" is the the concept that Christianity teaches, which is not valid for Muslims as the quran says Sura 9: verse 29

إقتباس:
Fight against such of those who have been given the ******ure (Christians and Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
killing in the Old testament though was exceptional for certain nations and people that were given chances for hundreds of years to repent
Amalek was such a special nation
they kept killing and fighting the Israelis for hundreds of years from time of Exodus till Saul's time
إقتباس:
Deu 25:16 For all who do such things, all who do unrighteously, are an abomination to the Lord your God.
Deu 25:17 Remember what Amalek did to you on the way when you had come forth from Egypt,
Deu 25:18 How he did not fear God, but when you were faint and weary he attacked you along the way and cut off all the stragglers at your rear.
they also, as part of people living in Canaan, offered their Children as sacrifices to the fire
the our Holy God wanted the Israelis not to practice such things
إقتباس:
Lev 18:21 You shall not give any of your children to pass through the fire and sacrifice them to Molech [the fire god], nor shall you profane the name of your God [by giving it to false gods]. I am the Lord

Lev 18:24 Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, for in all these things the nations are defiled which I am casting out before you.

These were specific cases
on the contrary Allah's prophet allowed killing children of infidels

إقتباس:
البخاري -3012 - حَدَّثَنَا عَلِىُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ حَدَّثَنَا الزُّهْرِىُّ عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ عَنِ الصَّعْبِ بْنِ جَثَّامَةَ - رضى الله عنهم - قَالَ مَرَّ بِىَ النَّبِىُّ - صلى الله عليه وسلم - بِالأَبْوَاءِ - أَوْ بِوَدَّانَ - وَسُئِلَ عَنْ أَهْلِ الدَّارِ يُبَيَّتُونَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ، فَيُصَابُ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ وَذَرَارِيِّهِمْ قَالَ « هُمْ مِنْهُمْ » . وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ « لاَ حِمَى إِلاَّ لِلَّهِ وَلِرَسُولِهِ - صلى الله عليه وسلم - » . تحفة 4939 ، 4941
Muhammad was asked about children getting killed while raiding infidels' villages. He answered that the children are like their fathers
هُمْ مِنْهُمْ = children are like their fathers

So, it was justified, to spread Islam by the sword, to kill infidels and their children too

No exceptions, no exemptions
no specific cases
no mercy

One last thing, I did not see your answer concerning the Mut'a as a the Islamic version of legal prostitution !!!

God bless you to see the truth
the truth shall set u free

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)

آخر تعديل بواسطة Ibrahim Al Copti ، 05-04-2008 الساعة 11:43 PM
الرد مع إقتباس