Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
flower Re: Revealed: Obama's dad polygamist, alcoholic

Hello Can I ask something?

Why everybody hates Obama?

I mean, people prefer this white man ( you know who the republican).

I'm not agree the way how people likes to make dirty and nasty a name and reputation of another human being, who cares if his father was drunk , or wherever, ? who cares? I mean is his life,

Father is father and its mean to be; maybe is right what they say about Obama's father; maybe not; but is his father, he has feelings, as another human being, doesn't matter if is Moslam or wherever, or Jew or .... doesn't matter, he is a human being like all of us, he has heart and soul, he has blood too as all we have, so why still bother him for his life; why?

And why all of you care about his personal life? I mean leave him alone; the only one who knows is real history is GOD; and he is the only one who can JUDGE MR. BARACK OBAMA.

So if his background are Moslam, who cares? I mean the WORD ISLAM OR JUDAIMS, mean for all of yours COPTIC people sickness or HIV? common! .

Please stop all of this is very painful, how every day human against human.

Really I'm Coptic too, but I'm tired of all hate , betray and all of this (I'm Egyptian-non-born in Egypt), so can really one day we will finish this stupid war between people, religions and all of that?

Can someone ( PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO WRITE I DON'T NEED JERKS OR RACIST COPTIC, ONLY PEOPLE EDUCATE, THANKS)

Can someone ask why we can not live in peace with ISLAM , JUDAISM? why Does everyone has to be COPTIC in this World?

Does we Copts we alreday start: "COPTISM" ALL what is in front to us NON-COPTIC? .

Thanks

NEfertisis.
الرد مع إقتباس